• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe if you said to Y2J "I want Roman Reigns as my top baby face in 6 months. Go.". That he could do it. I don't know of anyone else that I could imagine that with

VBW9EUb.jpg

Is he ready?

Is this fight at Featherweight? What happened to "looking so healthy now that he's gone from WWE"

I genuinely believe if you said to Y2J "I want Roman Reigns as my top baby face in 6 months. Go.". That he could do it. I don't know of anyone else that I could imagine that with

The "heel" who gets pops everywhere he goes and struggles to get boos??

Ya right...

Callis and Disco talked about this earlier in the week, I think Bubba too. Since the majority of guys these guys are actually marks they have no concept of being the heel that gets the babyface over. Everyone wants to be the cool heel but they don't know how to be cool and they don't know how to draw heat because they are working to get themselves over not the face.

chael-sonnen-and-cm-punk.jpg

Has CM Punk made a trip down Bad Guy Avenue to the West Linn Team Quest to train power doubles with his close, personal friend Chael Sonnen?

If you weren't thinking as a heel "How do I get the crowd to want to see this guy kick my ass" you are failing at your job.

Callis and Disco talked about this earlier in the week, I think Bubba too. Since the majority of guys these guys are actually marks they have no concept of being the heel that gets the babyface over. Everyone wants to be the cool heel but they don't know how to be cool and they don't know how to draw heat because they are working to get themselves over not the face.
KO saying that he liked Roman was an excellent little thing to get heat. That's being a heel.

The "heel" who gets pops everywhere he goes and struggles to get boos??

Ya right...
Remember his run where he didn't cut a single promo and just cheesed it up to the crowd and within 3 weeks of getting big return pops was getting boo'd? He'd figure it out

There was even some heat by the end

What more can the Miz or Samoa Joe do to get boos? Honestly..

Maybe times have changed and the whole "cheering faces and booing heels" is completely dead? I won't believe for one second you boo anyone when you go to the shows.

It looks to me like now a days, people just cheer what entertains them and boos boring shit. That's fine imo. You want to go back to a time where some dork gets his panties all tied up because a wrestler calls them a fat nerd or disses the local sports team?

<DisgustingHHH>

Lame

Local sports team heat triggers me. You're on a nationally televised show, idiot. Most of the country probably hates that team too.

Is this fight at Featherweight? What happened to "looking so healthy now that he's gone from WWE"
i remember when he was wwe champ and they were billing him like 6'2" 220....
{<jordan}
im like this dude is 5'11" 185

What more can the Miz or Samoa Joe do to get boos? Honestly..

Maybe times have changed and the whole "cheering faces and booing heels" is completely dead? I won't believe for one second you boo anyone when you go to the shows.

It looks to me like now a days, people just cheer what entertains them and boos boring shit. That's fine imo. You want to go back to a time where some dork gets his panties all tied up because a wrestler calls them a fat nerd or disses the local sports team?

<DisgustingHHH>

Lame

Well thats what happens when your company is infested with marks.
The face/heel dynamic isn't dead, it's just been damaged by wrestlers who don't know how to work and marks who decide who they are going to cheer for based on information from Meltzer's podcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back