• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That shit is all a distraction.
Just one big plot to divide us
maxresdefault.jpg

I can't help but feel this whole thread is Batfish's fault.

It is.

We are almost done here, just little over a 100 posts away then we can start a new thread.

You know what to do.

time to burn this piece of shit

BURN IT DOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNN

@SocraticMethod time for the hard hitting question

Is @Pliny Pete a racist piece of shit

Or did @warriorscomeout work himself into a shoot?

Both obviously.

Cant it be both?

Yes.

Racist.

I vote for public execution

I second this motion.

Los Angeles should be nuked from orbit and be done with them.

And this one.

San Fran too

And this one also.

If the Giants didn't play there I would agree.

Even more reason. And the 49ers.

Agreed.

Lol, it’s funny because the majority of the regulars here are not fat.

Well...

I'm very torn on this

Oh fuck no. Being 2 hours is all it has going for it.

Exactly.

Me, you, J, Soc, RSR, Batjester, Pretty sure Jobber, and probably some more aren't fat. I just weighed myself and I'm 235 medium sized mayne territory.

I'm skinny fat.
<DCrying>

Lisa Bonet
700full-enemy-of-the-state-screenshot.jpg

So would wood prime Lisa.

Whew, that took effort.

And Tampa/Washingto series all tied up.

Me, you, J, Soc, RSR, Batjester, Pretty sure Jobber, and probably some more aren't fat. I just weighed myself and I'm 235 medium sized mayne territory.

I've been on a cut. A slim and trim 189 this morning. Down from my dirty bulk 210.

I'm wasting away, Rex!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last night I said fuck low carb, I’m done. I just had a moment where I was sitting there with my food and thought I am not enjoying this.

So back to clean bulk starting now.

The Gotham finale was good.

Last night I said fuck low carb, I’m done. I just had a moment where I was sitting there with my food and thought I am not enjoying this.

So back to clean bulk starting now.
There's a girl at the gym trying to get her nutritionist startup off the ground. So I said alright draw me up a lean gains program. She said I should cut first and then gain. I said sure I'll cut a bit. 20 lbs later and she keeps taking away my calories!! I feel like a donkey with a carrot in front of me. "Just a few more pounds and we'll start gaining...just a few more pounds and we'll start gaining". Give me the food woman!

There's a girl at the gym trying to get her nutritionist startup off the ground. So I said alright draw me up a lean gains program. She said I should cut first and then gain. I said sure I'll cut a bit. 20 lbs later and she keeps taking away my calories!! I feel like a donkey with a carrot in front of me. "Just a few more pounds and we'll start gaining...just a few more pounds and we'll start gaining". Give me the food woman!
And by "food" you mean her ass right?

my buddy's kid had to take some pride vitamins, dudes.

i stole a few for myself, jack?

did i do the wrong thing?

im planning on getting swole.

I know a lot of guys that I worked with or with now that use gear. It’s not worth it. Dude two weeks out from a powerlifting comp deadlifted the other day, got a weird pain in his lower back, and his legs both went numb slowly over about a minute. Went to the ER, got two goddamn discs removed, L4-L5. Said he would have been paralyzed from the legs done from the damage they would have done to his shit possibly within 24 hours

Powerlifting career over. And this wasn’t an amateur. Has been competing for several years, wins all the time, monster dude. Military doesn’t test for gas. They just claim they do.

Some of my friends got a hold of some shit a few years back. Tried to get me to go in on it. As soon as I heard cycle on and then Cycle off with, use this estrogen blocker, etc I was like nah

I’ll be the medium sized mayne, mayne. No thanks.

i wished i lived in miami in the early to mid 80's. and had a sizable trust fund, brothers

I know a lot of guys that I worked with or with now that use gear. It’s not worth it. Dude two weeks out from a powerlifting comp deadlifted the other day, got a weird pain in his lower back, and his legs both went numb slowly over about a minute. Went to the ER, got two goddamn discs removed, L4-L5.

Powerlifting career over. And this wasn’t an amateur. Has been competing for several years, wins all the time, monster dude. Military doesn’t test for gas. They just claim they do.

Some of my friends got a hold of some shot a few years back. Tried to get me to go in on it. I’ll be the medium sized mayne, mayne. No thanks.
I'm not worried about being on it. I'm worried about what happens when I get off of it and I'm addicted to feeling like fucking Superman. Then I can't even enjoy lifting without it and I'm an addict with grape balls for life.

I'm not worried about being on it. I'm worried about what happens when I get off of it and I'm addicted to feeling like fucking Superman. Then I can't even enjoy lifting without it and I'm an addict with grape balls for life.

I edited my post with some more details after your quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back