PWD 587: Or Was it 96

Who Do You Believe

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there a post of me quoting @J Dangers post?
I didnt do that
What kinda freaky fuckery is going on here

Youre quoting Bischoff to prove Bischoff is lying
Why is his word good then but not good now?
the point is he is not to be trusted.
if he gave 2 different accounts then he’s a liar. im surprised how this escapes you (actually i’m not lmao)

purj5ajg6gy01.jpg

the point is he is not to be trusted.
if he gave 2 different accounts then he’s a liar. im surprised how this escapes you (actually i’m not lmao)
You need to work on dem comprehension skills before you try to passive aggressively insult someone else

She is going to have to slow down her punches because the chicks can't sell them.
It looked like shit because she was just punching their arms.
I will give her credit she is not too bad for as little training as she has had.
Mickie James needs to learn how to take that Judo Throw.
WWE should limit her ring time and just have her arm bar everyone for the first year.

Pepa from Salt n Pepa said Bret Hart did not know how to push it real good, and was a two pump chump with a tiny wiener.
6388b3d2509fb3fc4a9a49ce8be1b5b7--salt-n-pepa-pink-black.jpg

How dare you besmirch The Anvil, because his loins produced the greatest female Canadian Wrestler of all time. His skeet makes champions.
The reason Anvil took Somas is because his back was killing him from carrying Bret Hart every match.
lol at an Asian calling out someone for a small wang

you disparage Canadians but now want us to praise one for giving birth to another one? your hypocrisy and deviousness knows no bounds ButtMan

It looked like shit because she was just punching their arms.
I will give her credit she is not too bad for as little training as she has had.
Mickie James needs to learn how to take that Judo Throw.
WWE should limit her ring time and just have her arm bar everyone for the first year.

She should armbar Nia in like 5 seconds and win. Nia already proven armbars are her weakness

Its only ridiculous because it goes against your predetermined agenda
Calm down Meltzer

My logic circuits shut down brah. Can’t see how this actually makes sense.

I am on record saying I did this shit.

20 years later I say I didn’t.

How the fuck does 20 years be more credible?

Psychology, neurology, basic logic says I’m full of shit 20 years later.

This is why Trump got elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back