• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your av makes it look like Roman is about to go eat that ass.
giphy.gif

Well Strugz just bitched all over it, so I would say yes.

TBF to Strugz yesterday everyone bitched about Reigns for half the day. Not saying that I didn't agree with it, but everyone should be able to bitch including him. :)

I'm sitting here watching a midget :eek::eek::eek: talking about how he likes Seth Rollins's butt before they have a no selling cyberfight in the main event but yeah that Roman Reigns is the problem with this show

Eat a dick
What does this mean Struggle? Can you please elaborate on this statement?

Like I give a flying fuck what team 'Never touched a titty' thinks. Cunts like you are the reason we are watching Finn Balor and Sami Zayn main event 3 hours of Monday night RAW while you try to convince yourself that Roman is the problem.

Let's dissect this post:

You do care, you are responding to me.
"Never touched a titty." Many!!!:D They were real and spectacular.
"Cunts like you" - for the ten billionth time I am a casual fan - those shitty shows headlined by Balor/Zayn/Reigns have ran me and others like me off.
Those fans in the gif are pretty convinced that he's the problem. I can only go by what I see. feel free to post any Earth shattering reactions Reigns has gotten lately. Or anything that justifies Reigns as the top guy.

Maybe she’s finally going to realize she doesn’t need to be in the ring and should just be eye candy

The few matches I've seen from her she was horrible. I'm not surprised she got hurt already. I hope her fine ass heals up soon, though.

I'm sitting here watching a midget :eek::eek::eek: talking about how he likes Seth Rollins's butt before they have a no selling cyberfight in the main event but yeah that Roman Reigns is the problem with this show

Eat a dick

Why?

read that ESPN paid 150 million a year for UFC fights on their ESPN+ platform

hope they enjoy manlets and g level chicks

Top ten GOAT Americans for sure.

5853ae6f394e280271f3b4a1.png
Somewhere between Teddy "Motherfucking" Roosevelt and Evil Knievel

OoOoo.gif

She went for the cutoffs! She's after my southern fried heart, BNR!

She went for the cutoffs! She's after my southern fried heart, BNR!

giphy.gif

Last summer I had a fried twinkie for the first time and it was delicious. This summer I'm coming for those fried oreos man!

:meow:

Tonight on SD, what will go higher between an opponent's legs.

AJ/Nakamura's feet
giphy.gif

Or the gear of Charlotte's foe, which tonight will be Peyton
ScrawnyHomelyCowbird-max-14mb.gif

TBF to Strugz yesterday everyone bitched about Reigns for half the day. Not saying that I didn't agree with it, but everyone should be able to bitch including him. :)

I hate everything about this psuedo ROH show posing as entertainment. I'm considering watching Impact again I'm so pissed

Let's dissect this post:

Lets not, i really don't give a shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back