• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 580: Geeks and Breast Peaks

Crown the PWD Freak Champion

• Airport

• Wally

• Jag Thindh

• Hijack wrestlemania kid

• Adam Blampied's #MeToo

• Darth Neville

• Hollywood Rex

• Bubba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sable is disgusting.

dSloUGi.jpg

Prime Sable was trash supreme.

Airport is just a neckbeard fishing for autographs, Wally is going to be a future cause of a nationwide gun control debate despite the fact everyone was calling for him to be locked up ages ago.

dSloUGi.jpg

Prime Sable was trash supreme.
Face of a 50yo hooker who smokes 3 packs a day with freakish funbags.

Pass

I would say hard pass, but she doesn't make anything on me hard.

Airport is just a neckbeard fishing for autographs, Wally is going to be a future cause of a nationwide gun control debate despite the fact everyone was calling for him to be locked up ages ago.
Good chance there will be a law named after him.

Every diva on the roster should be no lower than a 34dd
at least go with a minimum of C’s. That way you at least have a nice handful and a little bounce.

I like Sasha's and Ruby Riot's boobs.

Lol.

I like Sasha's and Ruby Riot's boobs.

Sasha’s aren’t too shabby when she wears the right push up attire but I can’t go with Ruby. Those lights would have to be all the way off, that way I’m not seeing that beak on her face.

Lana has the Trish gimmicks where they're not in actuality that big but she can dress them up to look pretty damn big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back