• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 571: Paige screwed Raw

Who wins in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you guys chant "holy shit"(Or any other chant with a curse word) at a show if you were sitting next to parents with their kids?

No chants. Just polite clapping.

1z5m4qq.jpg

Jinder main eventing Raw is going to be fun.

Going to SD:
Jeff Hardy (?) or Rollins
The Bar or one of them (Cesaro)
Big Show/Goldust/Kane
Take your your pick of jabronis

I was right about Jeff and the Bar :)

Was gonna guess Asuka but that seemed to risky.

Naks ball shot finisher needs a name.

The Pearl Harbor?

Death Road?

Southern Eastern Properity Sphere?

Recall aj low blow ambrose at backlash for first wwe title, it be subtle storytelling if aj loses the title to nakamura the same way he won it in 2016. Doubt creative would pick up on that as anything past 3 months is forgotten.

AJ got the worst of the nut shots in that feud

I like the idea of a bunch of groups on SmackDown essentially turning the show into a gang fight. Turn SmackDown into a jail atmosphere. If you're not buddied up with a group, then you're taking a HUGE risk.

at the greatest royal rumble they have a chance to switch the ic n us belt. they could have joe win the ladder match then have jinder win back the us belt from jeff. i know miz is in that ladder match he doesn't need the ic belt. tho they probably won't switch them

@lakersfan45 there's a game on sale on the Switch eshop called Slayaway Camp. It looks awful. But I love the Sleepaway Camp franchise too!

11.jpg

SmackDown has pulled of a fucking heist with this shake up.

Possible Main Eventers:
AJ Styles
Shinsuke Nakamura
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
The Miz
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton

Tag Teams:
The Bludgeon Brothers
The Usos
The New Day
The Bar
Gallows and Anderson
Sanity

Women:
Asuka
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Naomi
Carmella
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce
Sonya DeVille
Mandy Rose
Tamina
Lana
Zelina Vega

That Tag Team Division is outstanding right now.

Triple H must be fighting hard for Balor, I was sure he was going to Smackdown. Cause you know thats where all the wrestlers that were in NJPW are now :p

love fallout tho 3 was my first. i legit spent 2 weeks just doing side quests and shit before doing main ones . my first time dealing with a deathclaw was by it fucking ninja me at night and one hit killed me. tho fuck thoes little kids at camp little lamplight.

Loved Fallout 3 as a teenager.

My only issue with Bethesda games is that they tend to make the main quest a big issue at the beginning, so it doesn’t make sense logically to assist somebody across the wasteland, when you really, really should be finding your dad. Skyrim was the same, as everything seemed urgent from the beginning. “MOVE YOUR ARSE THERE IS A DRAGON ATTACKING!” or “THERE ARE A BUNCH OF DUDES CALLING YOU FROM THE TOP LF A MOUNTAIN! HURRY!”

Elder Scrolls: Morrowind and Oblivion were a bit different as they had slower starts. Morrowind even had that Blades member tell you to go out and get more experience before resuming with the main quest. It felt a lot more natural doing side quest in those games.

SD with their line up and a two hour show should be must see TV.

SmackDown has pulled of a fucking heist with this shake up.

Possible Main Eventers:
AJ Styles
Shinsuke Nakamura
Daniel Bryan
Samoa Joe
The Miz
Jeff Hardy
Randy Orton

Tag Teams:
The Bludgeon Brothers
The Usos
The New Day
The Bar
Gallows and Anderson
Sanity

Women:
Asuka
Charlotte
Becky Lynch
Naomi
Carmella
Billie Kay
Peyton Royce
Sonya DeVille
Mandy Rose
Tamina
Lana
Zelina Vega

That Tag Team Division is outstanding right now.

You forgot Almas. He and Hardy for the US title could be show stealers.

now that i think about it almas should get payback on orton for the rko at the royal rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back