PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top quality photoshopping.

Haha I can only do so much on my phone at work in-between calls. It turned out better than my shoop attempts usually do. Lol

A source for People.com noted the following about the split:

“She never gave him an ultimatum. He talked a really good game about having changed, about having his priorities straight, about knowing what’s important, and that it was her. But as the day got closer, it was like he just went back to who he’s always been — which is someone who puts himself first, always,” the insider says. “He’s an incredibly dedicated, driven, ambitious guy. And for the longest time he said he didn’t think he had room in his life for a spouse or kids. It seems like in the end that was still the truth.”

The source added, “This was supposed to be the happiest time of her life. He ruined it and blew everything up.”

It's like he's been watching How I Met Your Mother way too much, and has been influenced by that Barney Stinson.

I assume for a WWE superstar it´s really difficult to maintain a stable household, as you are on the road so much. Now for a top WWE superstar, that must be even harder, because you have to add so much pressure into that. Now for the very top number 1 guy, I seriously believe that´s impossible. Just look at the list:

Hogan: We all know how that shit ended up
Rock: Divorced
Austin: 3 exes
Ric: More exes than championships
Goldberg: Didn´t got married till years after the business
Angle: Divorced
Lesnar: Had to trespass into Sable´s house because she didn´t want none of that shit
Taker: Divorced
Triple H: His marriage is a mean to an end
Sting: Divorced
Cena: Divorced
Orton: Divorced

I assume for a WWE superstar it´s really difficult to maintain a stable household, as you are on the road so much. Now for a top WWE superstar, that must be even harder, because you have to add so much pressure into that. Now for the very top number 1 guy, I seriously believe that´s impossible. Just look at the list:

Lesnar: Had to trespass into Sable´s house because she didn´t want none of that shit

I think the only "Top Guys" marriages who have worked out are Nash, who has been married for 30 years, but one of his deals was "She ain't coming near that pirate ship", Foley, who punched WAY above his weight, so he's not gonna fuck that up, and Kane, who is known as the world's nicest man.

Then on top of that, normal people don't get into professional wrestling. Talk about being behind the 8 ball

The fucking Rock’s ex-wife is his manager. Dude must have figured, it’s cheaper in the long run to make her his manager then pay her spousal support, etc.
<Y2JSmirk>

Exactly what I said then. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, especially for a feel good moment in front of 80,000 people at Wrestlemania, but to quote the greatest movie ever made
When they put you in that cell and those bars slam home, that’s when you know it’s for real. Whole life blown away in the blink of an eye and nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

That was Big Match John the first time they had a discussion about what kind of food they’d be serving at the reception

What a selfish bastard though for ruining what was supposed to be the happiest time of HER life. Never mind their happiness together or potentially going through with something that could hurt them both. Poor girl can’t play princess for a day to the tune of $250k, how will she live?!?!

From what I've heard, Brie has the reputation of being a sweetheart, so perhaps Cena thought "Well, Brie's nice, so her sister must be like her... but with MASSIVE tits..." then he spent 6 years with her, and she ain't getting any nicer... and she ain't gonna stop spending.... and her brother is still trying to become my best friend... and I'm spending way too much time with Johnny than I need to... and I'm never getting off these reality shows... and I really wanted to bang that girl in that movie I was in... oh god, and I have to keep walking red carpets with her, and she isn't famous enough to be dressed for free....

I think the only "Top Guys" marriages who have worked out are Nash, who has been married for 30 years, but one of his deals was "She ain't coming near that pirate ship", Foley, who punched WAY above his weight, so he's not gonna fuck that up, and Kane, who is known as the world's nicest man.
It really helped Big Kev that he married his wife while working as a bouncer at a strip club and that's how they started their life together so she was already pretty desensitized. Hall's wife tried to stir shit once saying "well you know they all went to a strip club last night!" and Kev's wife responding that her husband put her through school with money from a strip club so she didn't think she could say much now <Lmaoo>

The fucking Rock’s ex-wife is his manager. Dude must have figured, it’s cheaper in the long run to make her his manager then pay her spousal support, etc.
<Y2JSmirk>

From what I've read, they just sat down knowing full well that he's banging on the road *cough* Trish *cough*, and she's banging at home, so just said "Fuck it, no need to be married, we got a kid, and we're still gonna be making shitloads of money together."

From what I've heard, Brie has the reputation of being a sweetheart, so perhaps Cena thought "Well, Brie's nice, so her sister must be like her... but with MASSIVE tits..." then he spent 6 years with her, and she ain't getting any nicer... and she ain't gonna stop spending.... and her brother is still trying to become my best friend... and I'm spending way too much time with Johnny than I need to... and I'm never getting off these reality shows... and I really wanted to bang that girl in that movie I was in... oh god, and I have to keep walking red carpets with her, and she isn't famous enough to be dressed for free....
They both seemed pretty sweet

Nikki's life has exploded in the last few years though. She was dating the top star, was the breakout star of Total Divas, got her own show, at the start of the women's revolution you could argue she was the face of it with her lengthy title run, even as a heel she was always over with little girls, I imagine she's made pretty good money through all that as well. It would blow up anyone's ego.

Whoa. I almost missed an entire PED.

John Cena and Nikki Bella are split, huh?
I am shocked that a relationship where a woman was repeatedly told by her boyfriend (an obvious, clear-cut sociopath with intimacy paranoia) that he had no interest in getting married or having children (two things she has always wanted for herself and stated from the relationship's start) could fold so soon after making a public spectacle of their relationship and their engagement for the purpose of notoriety and financial gain.

But..but that Wrestlemania moment!

But, hey, at least by passing up Undertaker's intended retirement match last, we got both the limpfest vs Roman then and that two-and-a-half minute classic with Cena this year!

Who didn't win because of this engagement? Anyone?

I want to meet The Rock, and it's not for some fanboy reason, I don't want to mark out and go "OH MY GOD!! IT'S THE FUCKING ROCK!!" No, I want to know if he ever met this guy.

scorch.jpg

This is a man named Vito "Scorch" Carlucci, he's a "famous" radio DJ who used to lie about getting HHH into wrestling. However, the important detail is, he used to host a cable access show called "Scorch's PFG TV", the PFG meaning "Pretty Fucking Great!". Well, Scorch's co-host for a while was former Boston drummer, Sib Hashian.

Sib Hashian is the father of Lauren Hashian, The Rock's fiance

What's the story behind this?
She broke up with him, he called her over and over, she wouldn't take his calls, dude drives to her house, kicks down the door, calls her cell phone from her house phone so she gets a mindfuck when she looks at her called id, says "I'll be in the living room when you get home and wanna talk".

I think I know what's caused the split:

Ric Flair has gone on record as saying that John Cena didn't drink until he spent time with him at Sherwood Forest after a Nottingham House Show

During that night, I think Cena said "Ric, how many times have you been world champion?", and Ric said "16 Times, kid! Wooooooo!" Cena then said "What would you do if I became a 17-Time Champion?"

Ric said "Ha! I'll let you marry my daughter! Wooooooo!"

Cena is gonna become world champion, then marry Charlotte as his bet winnings.

Conrad Thompson married into Flair family

Bret has a couple of divorces as well.

Roddy probably had the most stable marriage which is insane. Then again he sweared he never cheated.

Last edited:
Look how Stevie Richards' marriage ended.

Cena going down the Lawler route of changing women every couple of years.

Don’t blame him, I’d shoot myself with a Nikki. Or drink myself silly every day like I used to with one ho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back