PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena probably never wants kids. Can't blame him after all the time he's spent with terminally ill ones.

Wasteland Observer is reporting Cena vs Bryan at Summer Slam in a Bella engagement ring on a pole match.

John Laurenitis will be the special guest referee.

In all reality Cena probably just saw Carmella, Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan, Becky, and the Iconics and thought "WTF am I doing, there is so much more that I could do better with..."

Too far bro
Just a bit
HTYJGd3.gif

In all reality Cena probably just saw Carmella, Mandy Rose, Liv Morgan, Becky, and the Iconics and thought "WTF am I doing, there is so much more that I could do better with..."
Did you not see my shit on his chest theory?

Maybe he saw all the prospects from them kids choice awards and was like "I met all these 20 year old actresses now"....

Yeah I love when people say Shawn opened the door for the smaller guys like he was 185 lbs. He was only small because Hulk was walking around at 300 and beating monsters who were 400. Prime HBK today would be one of the bigger guys on the roster <Lmaoo>

Remember when he was on Baywatch and he made all the guys look like featherweights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back