• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 566: Raw After Wrestlemania

Is Minotauro Rex Fine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Russo feels like he's getting blackballed.

Just finished Raw.

I hate when they try and pretend the crowd reactions post Mania are abnormal and we shouldn't pay attention to them. They were the exact same as always no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise WWE.

Steph is terrible at everything and this whole Ronda is Stone Cold bit is already boring.

Being fat doesn't make Nia a hero...it makes her fat. Ember Moon's debut was decent, but why is she friends with fattie out of the blue?

I like No Way Jose...fuck the haters...we need something that's actually fun.

Luke Gallows is a decent big man and Anderson and The Revival are all awesome work horses...so I'm sure none of them will sniff a tag title anytime soon. Hope they all end up on Smackdown next week.

Seth Rollins is boring and gay pandering Finn is lame. I don't like this whole daughter changed me storyline with Miz. I'd like to see Miz go to Smackdown, but I think he needs another 3 weeks and 2 title reigns as IC champ to break the records, so that probably won't happen.

I really wish they hadn't ruined the Bayley/Sasha moment at Mania with untalented Naomi winning. Why did they do the Paige retirement thing now? Everyone has known she was done for what seems like months.

I don't understand the rumblings about Lashley being the next big challenge for Brock? Has anyone ever given a shit about Lashley?

The AOP debut was disappointing...no supercollider = damn it what the fuck! It would have been better if everyone in the world didn't already know that promo with Heath was setting up their debut. When they left Ellering behind, was I the only one hoping he shows back up with War Machine for revenge?

Roman sounded like a little bitch in his promo. Maybe they're finally going to turn him...2 years too late but whatever.

Samoa Joe does great promos. I hope he ends up on Smackdown next week. He deserves better than being used to build Roman back up.

Nothing screams "this next match doesn't matter," like Titus Worldwide. Is Bray Wyatts Matt Hardy's cook now? What's with the apron?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good it is I can't bring myself to care about a match between Owens and Zayn. They've wrestled each other a billion times since they've been on the main roster.

6 man tag main event and I don't care about the Mizterage losing again...because we've seen this over and over again. Move on to something different.

I miss the days when everything started fresh after Mania...this year it looks like half the storylines going into Mania will probably keep going all Summer.

Yup. I'll just throw it up here for anyone who missed it.

He's what Reigns should be.

Now that's how a bad ass is supposed to sound! The only conspiracy is why the edited out the cheers for Joe!

I mean, honestly.

"I had to find out about it on the internet!"

giphy.gif

I mean, honestly.

I mean shit there must be some kind of conspiracy I just found out im fighting for the title again .........Fuckin roman is a dope

Just finished Raw.

I hate when they try and pretend the crowd reactions post Mania are abnormal and we shouldn't pay attention to them. They were the exact same as always no matter how much you want to pretend otherwise WWE.

Steph is terrible at everything and this whole Ronda is Stone Cold bit is already boring.

Being fat doesn't make Nia a hero...it makes her fat. Ember Moon's debut was decent, but why is she friends with fattie out of the blue?

I like No Way Jose...fuck the haters...we need something that's actually fun.

Luke Gallows is a decent big man and Anderson and The Revival are all awesome work horses...so I'm sure none of them will sniff a tag title anytime soon. Hope they all end up on Smackdown next week.

Seth Rollins is boring and gay pandering Finn is lame. I don't like this whole daughter changed me storyline with Miz. I'd like to see Miz go to Smackdown, but I think he needs another 3 weeks and 2 title reigns as IC champ to break the records, so that probably won't happen.

I really wish they hadn't ruined the Bayley/Sasha moment at Mania with untalented Naomi winning. Why did they do the Paige retirement thing now? Everyone has known she was done for what seems like months.

I don't understand the rumblings about Lashley being the next big challenge for Brock? Has anyone ever given a shit about Lashley?

The AOP debut was disappointing...no supercollider = damn it what the fuck! It would have been better if everyone in the world didn't already know that promo with Heath was setting up their debut. When they left Ellering behind, was I the only one hoping he shows back up with War Machine for revenge?

Roman sounded like a little bitch in his promo. Maybe they're finally going to turn him...2 years too late but whatever.

Samoa Joe does great promos. I hope he ends up on Smackdown next week. He deserves better than being used to build Roman back up.

Nothing screams "this next match doesn't matter," like Titus Worldwide. Is Bray Wyatts Matt Hardy's cook now? What's with the apron?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good it is I can't bring myself to care about a match between Owens and Zayn. They've wrestled each other a billion times since they've been on the main roster.

6 man tag main event and I don't care about the Mizterage losing again...because we've seen this over and over again. Move on to something different.

I miss the days when everything started fresh after Mania...this year it looks like half the storylines going into Mania will probably keep going all Summer.
I like nia defending herself from Alexa making fun of her weight. A lot of kids watch wrestling and that’s a very relatable sentiment. It’s nice to see her empowered and not embarrassed by her body. Specially in an organization where there’s a lot of model body types and when neckbeard fans call someone like Paige fat.

I mean, honestly.

giphy.gif

I mean shit there must be some kind of conspiracy I just found out im fighting for the title again .........Fuckin roman is a dope

Yeah and I don’t even care how it was scripted. This is on Roman. You’ve been a main eventer for years. U should realize when they give you some dumbass shit to say and Rewrite it with the writers or call an audible.

His face run wasn’t great at first but now look at him

Now hopefully he elevates the IC title even more as a top guy on raw
He finally seems comfortable on the mic as a face

Yeah and I don’t even care how it was scripted. This is on Roman. You’ve been a main eventer for years. U should realize when they give you some dumbass shit to say and Rewrite it with the writers or call an audible.
Seriously. You think The Rock would've said that dopey shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back