• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 562: Rose Tico would suck you dry

Who would you rather have sexual relations with?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ/Nak buildup has been pretty “meh”. The only people looking forward to it are people hoping it’s on par with their NJPW match at WK. I don’t think the casual fan has too much interest in it, nor have they done a good job of grabbing fans interest that weren’t already looking forward to it. I’m hoping they knock it out of the park though.

The AJ/Nak build has literally been "It's a dream match for hardcores" Causals have no reason to care because they don't watch NJPW

Exactly. These women play an important role in our society. Confidence builders. What’s a man without confidence?
Then she tells said 14 year old boy that it’s “good to have a man around the house” as she hugs him just a little too long. God bless her.

I might have to go back and watch. For research purposes, of course.
Vince appointed Debra to be Rock’s manager which set up the first Stone Cold Stunner for the Rock

Would be funny if Vince made Sable Roman’s manager lol

Then she tells said 14 year old boy that it’s “good to have a man around the house” as she hugs him just a little too long. God bless her.
and then asks if he wants any milk

@Kaitlyn
You’re on thin ice, woman. I’m on the verge on being a full on #DanaBrookeGuy

I thought she actually did a good job selling her beat down and setting up the hot tag for Asuka last night. She reallly looked like she was getting the snot beat out of her.
She scares me. Like the type of woman that would be down for anal then u pull it out and there’s shit everywhere lolz

She scares me. Like the type of woman that would be down for anal then u pull it out and there’s shit everywhere lolz

Now I’m even more interested. Normally have to pay extra for that. #PushDanaBrooke

The AJ/Nak build has literally been "It's a dream match for hardcores" Causals have no reason to care because they don't watch NJPW

Listening to Busted Open last week and they had Pat McAfee (Indianapolis Colts/Barstool Radio) and he was "super stoked about WrestleMania" with big anticipation for Brock/Roman and the Ronda mixed tag. AJ/Nakamura? "I dont get it. I can watch AJ and all but Nakmura it's just like, 'What are you saying? What do you do?'"

Listening to Busted Open last week and they had Pat McAfee (Indianapolis Colts/Barstool Radio) and he was "super stoked about WrestleMania" with big anticipation for Brock/Roman and the Ronda mixed tag. AJ/Nakamura? "I dont get it. I can watch AJ and all but Nakmura it's just like, 'What are you saying? What do you do?'"

He dresses like Michael Jackson and can't speak English, that's how the causals view Nak

What does @LuchaBear think of Raw?

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back