• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 558: Soy Free Zone

Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife got asked to pose and interview for Sinful Mag. What do you boys think? Should she?

"Would you be interested in being featured in SINFUL Magazine’s CAMStars, which profiles camgirls we believe are the top tier camgirls from the major cam sites. It’s a new feature but so far we’ve published interviews with award winning cam performers Veronika Rose, Xander Storm, Jenevieve Hexx, Mischievous Kitty, Victoria Jay, and we have Amanda Rox, Vickie Jay, Mallory Maneater, Addy Shepard, Jenny Blighe, and others coming up. You can reach out to them to confirm."

Holy shit, Best Buy has S9s on crazy massive discount. I was gonna get an S8 but uh why not get an S9 at this price. Holy shit this is an insane deal, I'll only be paying like 7 bucks more a month than for my S5 when I got it (which was a few months before the s7 came out) for the s9, instead of like 13 bucks more but only for the s8

It's going to be only my 2nd smartphone ... hell, only my fourth fucking cell phone. It will of course be the first one I break. Fuck.

This deal must be too good to be true. I don't see anything about it being new customers only, and I see in one of the question/answer parts two people say it's fine for existing customers ... but there has to be some catch I'm missing. It's not as good as Sprint's own buy one / get one deal but that's for new customers only for sure ...

Yesterday I did an outreach event doing experiments with kids. I was talking to an 8th grade girl and I asked her if she was excited for high school. She replied “no because that’s closer to college which is closer to a endless cycle of working”
<mma4>
I couldn’t disagree

Should've cut this promo on her ass:

Wife got asked to pose and interview for Sinful Mag. What do you boys think? Should she?

"Would you be interested in being featured in SINFUL Magazine’s CAMStars, which profiles camgirls we believe are the top tier camgirls from the major cam sites. It’s a new feature but so far we’ve published interviews with award winning cam performers Veronika Rose, Xander Storm, Jenevieve Hexx, Mischievous Kitty, Victoria Jay, and we have Amanda Rox, Vickie Jay, Mallory Maneater, Addy Shepard, Jenny Blighe, and others coming up. You can reach out to them to confirm."
Only if you pose with her, under the name Mike Honcho

LTR just started getting into WWE 13 (the only one I have). He's not dexterous enough to really play it, but he likes all the guys and the entrances and everything.

In other games I started mine on 2 player with him having the only controller, let him button mash for fun.

"Your singlet tonight looks like my 8-year-old daughter's bathing suit" - Shinsuke Nakamura to Luke Gallows.

CJUv2as.jpg

Coming from the Aki produced N64 WCW and WWE titles playing the current ones was a nightmare. The games are unplayably terrible now, even the smallest child do make a better design. Once hit the only way to recover is by using a reversal. Literally you could string an endless series of moves they can never break, ever. It would be like being jabbed in Street Fighter and not being able to attack or block before landing a parry.

To "balance" this awfulness there is a stock of reversals your character has that replenishes that will eventually lead to one person being utterly defenseless.

If I ever become a millionaire i'm gonna buy the license for the AKI engine and have them make an awesome fucking game that has like a year 2099 version of all the old mechanics (like all the old / even hidden shit ... the mma ruleset itself in addition to the mma fighting system [I loved on VPW simming, like, Tiger Mask vs Rickson in mma rules], an updated version of boxer movesets) ... and all highly moddable and I'd just do like a super reasonable gofundme / patreon or something (like anyone can just sign up and play the game for free, and basically I'd just have it up for like donations and stuff, particularly if I want to host like a community creations section for user mods and/or forums).

I've put a lot of thought into this scenario that involves me hitting a not just the lotto but a pretty massive lotto.

Last edited:

we can’t judge without pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back