• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad I guess i went dyslexic lol

I stand corrected .

I member that lil guy callin him Mr ramone and bein all scurred that he won his money

I was thinkin run away you gwan get whup ed
It was a Crybaby match where the loser had to put on a diaper and get covered in baby powder.

123-kid-diaper.jpg

MAKE SOME NOISE

i just keep em under the pillow and next to the tv in the corner

Nah i dot own either game i dont play much of anything anymore .

Under the pillow? Are you in the army?

He wasn't talking to you dude lol. Fortnite is free by the way.

Under the pillow? Are you in the army?

Nah but I used to live in the kinda neighborhood you read about and being ready at the drop of a hat sadly came up from time to time .

Owens is going to have the best match at Wrestlemania...while fans are going through security

Owens is heading to a Dean Ambrose level of stale. It's time for a change.

Feels like he's done nothing but have a couple matches with AJ and exclusively feud with Shane since joining Smackdown.

The same for Rollins before that gauntlet match. Seemed like he hasn't done a thing since beating Triple H at Mania last year. His tag title runs with Dean and Jordan were not memorable.

At least it helped out Roman though, right?
<Oku02>

{<redford}

Posting that guitar driven rock

Not my thing most of the time but who doesnt love some acdc . On my phone its sandwiched between john denver country road and immortal technique obnoxious for a random fun fact. Im gettin down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back