• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
<FookIsThatGuy>

I have no idea who 90% of the people we've talked about today are

Which is why they need to be fucking fired. I'd rather have Power Plant rejects on the roster than nameless cans 40 men on the internet pretend to love.

nxhRC156QBoRvq2xco0AZjshzD5k6xahvQT-bjJpZsE.jpg

I'm glad I had the good foresight to travel back a decade and a half before either Mandy or I was born to have my good friend Barry Manilow sing the song I wrote about her.

Now I'm singing about a woman named Mandy or a man named Andy.

The dividends of stepping into the cage with Chael P Sonnen
Facts of life.... Roman Reigns is great.....Bret Hart was the best. Bubba's talking points are years old and he tries using them to talk about today....the fact people bring up First Mania Roman and have shit to say about today, shows what a talent he is....made Braun Strowman too.....and I'm still not paying @moonwolf bork1}
Nice! Moonwolf is a douche and doesn't deserve shit.

<32>

KAYFABE DAMN IT

I’m 6’3”
And I weigh 235.

I live the gimmick brother
Art imitates life and what you see here my southern friend, is six feet and three inches of jacked and stacked muscle babay. 225 pounds of lean muscle mass capable of jackknife powerbombing anybody in this thread that wants to step to me brother.

Wait, what’s that? I thought you just said you were 235, J? That’s right. I did say that. But you know that I carry at least ten extra pounds in my dick gimmick alone.

You heard me! And when I leave these marks in the hospital screaming in pain, their women are gonna be on their backs screaming my name.

@LuchaBear Do these numbers add up?

They probably do, the WWE machine is real and they know how to carny a huge number of the millions of pro wrestling fans out there. But what's missing here is the difference between what Roman was given and how he looks in comparison to everyone else on the roster. He's basically a god among men. Nobody can touch this guy unless he fails a drug test or loses in an ambulance match. Styles or Rollins with the exact same push and run wouldn't do the same or better in merch and attendance numbers? This is the whole point of the Roman debate.

Roman defenders are using WWE's ability to squeeze out more money from it's fans to make it seem like it's Roman himself doing this and thus his Super Man push has been worth it..

Last edited:
They probably do, the WWE machine is real and they know how to carny a huge number of the millions of pro wrestling fans out there. But what's missing here is the difference between what Roman was given and how he looks in comparison to everyone else on the roster. He's basically a god among men. Nobody can touch this guy unless he fails a drug test or loses in an ambulance match. Styles or Rollins with the exact same push and run wouldn't do the same or better in merch and attendance numbers? This is the whole point of the Roman debate.

Roman defenders are using WWE's ability to squeeze out more money from it's fans to make it seem like it's Roman himself doing this and thus his Super Man push has been worth it..

WWE have also been cutting costs like crazy over the past couple of years.

I'm glad I had the good foresight to travel back a decade and a half before either Mandy or I was born to have my good friend Barry Manilow sing the song I wrote about her.

Now I'm singing about a woman named Mandy or a man named Andy.

Whynotboth.gif

Having surgery in a couple hours, if I don't make it I just want you to know I hate you all.

Except the likebot, he's ok.

bork1}

I hope it’s a goddamn street fight and Zayn wins. Time to settle this shit. Is face or tweener Owens looming?

Since we are seemingly in the Work Rate Era, it seems that there is less heel / face dynamic and more them being themselves.

E&C putting over Cesaro on their podcast during a Bar interview. Good episode.

<{danawhoah}>
Did you see Elgin’s face when they landed, he knew something wasn’t right

Craziest shit is that I'm hearing Ishii is okay. But I'm just seeing people on Twitter talk about it, hope they're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back