PWD 546: 3sweet5me

Is the Bullet Club fine ?

• Bullet Club is fine

• Bullet Club is not fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because even though I know the wwe hates me i refused to give up hope that I would end this night happy

and now im not happy and borderin on a rumplestiltskin tantrum

I've been telling you for months, Chris. Not because I wanted to bum you out then, but because I didn't want them to break you tonight.

Underwhelming ppv main event with 2 chambers/asuka vs nia only good matches. Hardy/wyatt and tag title match was meh. Bruan elimination spree was great, bruan will forever be maim events or close to for remaining of his career he's great the improvement from his debut to now is amazing.

I've been telling you for months, Chris. Not because I wanted to bum you out then, but because I didn't want them to break you tonight.

I had hope cuz they did the right thing with dbry but im not shocked and was bitchin to big mort all night that I suspected that would be the end

You said it best in that post i liked earlier bout way to build a huge baby face to not do shit with em

Lol you really thought the WWE wasn't going to put their Chosen One in against Brock ?

Ive seen them do the right thing the last time the not chosen one got red hot

But no I new deep down this is what it would be. It is my personal opinion that vince wants me to hate the fuck out of Roman and is making it hard for me not to do that

Braun and Brock would suck again. If anyone should of won it should of been Seth.
True. He can bump like a motherfucker for Brock, and yet has the offence and is big enough to make a win believable.

lmao
You really think 2 Smackdown midgets will main event over Brock and Roman?
Yes. The crowd will be more into it and Vin-man gets his stupid fucking match 3 matches earlier. I can’t wait until hhh is finally doing the driving

HHH is now fully bald.

It's almost as if he got addicted to just how short he can get his hair and he's just gone "fuck it" got rid of all of it. But I'm worried that that's not enough for him, and we'll see him turn up with no skin at all on the top of his head because "it still feels a little prickly when I run my hand down it"

This thread had been slow for the first couple of days and first day back at Uni and you guys do thirty something pages. Jesus fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back