• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 544: Sorry for the wait

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@J Danger you are going to be laying like this after I make you cum all over your juicy thighs.

RT3hWbmyzp5HU5-PeF8vjWHeDKUns8GlM-uFiyLGqXk.jpg

Your going to be calling me Big Papa Pumpz and want to marry me.

The only pumpin you’re gonna be doing is on your own dick from my rigorous ruddering of that XXL burrito you call an arm

When I found that cum everywhere toy story pic I literally googled “cum everywhere” and the FBI agent watching me through my front facing camera was probably like fuck this, I’m taking a smoke break

My son just asked me what I was smiling about and I had to come up with some bullshit.

My son just asked me what I was smiling about and I had to come up with some bullshit.

I was laughing pretty loud while shitting so I know the girlfriend is probably like

<{vega}>

In the living room

You were still thinking about dem tatties!

LTR: What are you smiling at, Daddy?

Me: **you can't tell him your smiling about this e-argument between two guys over who will make the other one cum harder from gay sex ... make something up!!!** Uh ... titties. **nailed it!**

So like seven guys (including me) at work are doing a 225 off for reps in three weeks

Today’s workout

Flat bench 135 2x10
Wide grip pull-ups 4x10
Flat bench 255 5x5
Flat bench dumbbell flies 50 4x10
Sit on ass for 1x5
Incline bench 205 5x5
Incline flies 40 4x10
Dumbbell pullovers 80 4x10
Decline pushups til fail
Cigarette

My goal is of course to win but my friend Cat Nap Savelli has a chest like Donkey Kong and hit 20 reps the other day and then just racked it out of what appeared to be boredom. Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back