• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Raw...that was bad...it's fitting that was a 25th anniversary show because I feel like it took 25 to watch.

I'm trying real hard to find something positive to say...

Miz is awesome and I hope to God we get Daniel Bryan vs Miz at Wrestlemania.

Torrie Wilson is still smokin hot.

Asuka saying fuck you bitches to her partners after the match was a good spot. She should join the Mizterage after this mixed matc Facebook shiz is over.

Jericho was funny...that was a good 2 minute segment.

The ending segment was decent...short and to the point...unlike seemingly everything else on the show.

Other than that...man that sucked.

It tells you all about the quality of writing when they basically have every legend on Raw yet they can´t even make a barely watchable show. They didn´t even make one single memorable moment last night.

Austin went out and I got goosebumps hearing that pop and how fired up the crowd was before he even said a single word. Now that´s pro wrestling.

Patreon is going to kill podcasting same as Kickstarter and Early Access mostly killed video game production.

Fuck You dude, I’m not giving you 6$ for your bonus content.

2$ sure. But not 6$.

If I patreoned basic level every podcast I listen to it would be $112 a month.

Meanwhile I have Netflix for $10.

And FUCK you WWE because I loyally subscribed for 3 years without any bonuses or incentives and now that I cancelled I can get three months free for a resubscribe?

Same as my fucking phone company phoning me for a 15 minute ‘anonymous’ survey and asking me why I’m changing after 20 years and then I get a call where I get a laptop if I don’t cancel.

Oh yeah...I forgot...AJ Hogan was funny.

I just watched RAW 25 (I work overnights). Pretty good, pretty good. My big question out of all of this is @lakersfan45 did you make some noise!?!?!?!?
tumblr_n87ywduSFy1rka1sjo1_500.gif

Best thing about RAW was Reigns taking Taker’s hat and gloves. He will never be the same.
I was really hoping he would just come out as his Ric Flair 30 for 30 garb and just be like "shit man... shouldn't have left my gear in Orlando..."

I was really hoping he would just come out as his Ric Flair 30 for 30 garb and just be like "shit man... shouldn't have left my gear in Orlando..."
<mma4>

that would be awesome to have done it that way but he does need to stay retired.

What happens to the belt?

Did anyone find the poker game lame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back