• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 532: Aziz Ansari sticking his finger down your throat edition

Better powerbomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Johnson is going to get knocked out

Remember when Johnson was on TUF and lost the fight where he kept getting his takedown attempts stuffed and then he ran to Dana after and told him, basically, "I know I could have just outwrestled him, but I wanted to make it exciting and I hope you give me another chance. I wanted to stand and bang for an exciting fight instead of just wrestling him." And Dana totally called him on his bullshit like, "You kept trying to take him down, he just stuffed all of your attempts." And without missing a beat Johnson goes, "Well, I have a back injury, you know."

Is anyone worth watching fighting tonight? I didn't even know there were fights. UFC is just about dead to me.
Posted this earlier. Only watching casue of this fight. One of these dudes is gonna be money

lhumpltyzcdw9ctegwvt.png

Who is vanilla midget Miz doing these interviews?

Showing respect to the WW GOAT

God I hate all the filler on the UFC shows. I think that is why have stopped following the free shows.

This Matt Hughes shit hurts, hard to see that he can barely walk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back