• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
this would be perfect for me now all i hope is that i can get the ticket fast enough as soon they go on sell

I think the big matches for the show will be

Okada vs Sanada
Omega vs Cody
Naito vs Jericho

so what happened to the Revival they just came back not to be seen again

I love how Sheamus and Cesaro have their own little fusion dance...

fusion-dance-gif-5.gif

Fuck check ups, all they do is tell me what's wrong with me.

A buddy of mine, several years back, comes into my office and says he can't do lunch because he's going for a physical.

Me: Why the fuck are you getting a physical?
Him: Because I haven't had one since college, and I just turned 30, and my dad had a heart attack, blah blah blah.
Me: Don't get a physical.

A few days later he comes back in.

Him: Doctor just called. My cholesterol is high, so I have to go on meds and change my diet. I'm not supposed to drink on the medicine either.
Me: **without looking up from my computer** I told you not to get a physical.

Need gif of 4*PAWG's tits bouncing there STAT!

so what happened to the Revival they just came back not to be seen again

They came back again? Or the first time they came back? If you meant the first time, several months ago, the other guy got hurt.

They came back again? Or the first time they came back? If you meant the first time, several months ago, the other guy got hurt.
i meant from when they came back on the 18th of last month

Lol, Paul Heyman looked like somebody stole his hooker money when that thing fell on Brock.

Picture me jogging in the burbs wearing that jacket, 80s basketball short shorts and striped knee high socks

You better be able to sprint fast because I'm going to jump on that white ass faster than a filipino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back