• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. 1.36-1.54

That’s rough for sure but I feel it gets a pass for being a female finisher and those were indie clips so of course it looks extra shitty. For Jinder reigning as wwe champ for almost half of 2017, his finisher takes the cake because it’s that bad and he was beating top guys with that awful move.

Watch Wrestle Kingdom you faygo.

Smh at these simple marks!

02dAKrW.gif

That’s rough for sure but I feel it gets a pass for being a female finisher and those were indie clips so of course it looks extra shitty. For Jinder reigning as wwe champ for almost half of 2017, his finisher takes the cake because it’s that bad and he was beating top guys with that awful move.
I was talking about from smackdown I just couldn't find the clip of it. Not sure how long ago those were but 0.55 is from smackdown.
I found that pretty funny. Especially Orton.

MOTY in WWE

1. UK Title Match TakeOver Chicago (Bates/Dunne)
2. Cena/Styles (Rumble)
3. Usos/New Day HIAC
4. Bar/Shield No Mercy
5. Samoa Joe vs. Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman vs. Brock Lesnar, Fatal 4Way for the Universal title, SummerSlam

<{clintugh}>

You ARE a simple mark. Gross.

I'm a mark because I didn't spend extra money to stream the show or waste my evening trying to find some random online kerkablerastan website carrying the event and can't be bothered to find it before it gets put on tv...
<{hughesimpress}>

Do try to sound this much like a stereotypical dumbass hipster or is it natural?

I'm a mark because I didn't spend extra money to stream the show or waste my evening trying to find some random online kerkablerastan website carrying the event and can't be bothered to find it before it gets put on tv...
<{hughesimpress}>

Do try to sound this much like a stereotypical dumbass hipster or is it natural?

Coming from the guy that's supposedly mr uber NJPW fan, as presented to me multiple times, it's just out of character so to speak.

Don't get salty now that you've been exposed as a fraudulent cooz. And don't @ me about some dumb ish anymore. You lost your reply card.

<DisgustingHHH>

Plus JR and Barnett, which is cringe in itself.

I used to like them when I watched on AXS, now after having World I see just how out of touch Ross and Barnett are. I hope Kelly and Callis call the next Long Beach show in March.

I used to like them when I watched on AXS, now after having World I see just how out of touch Ross and Barnett are. I hope Kelly and Callis call the next Long Beach show in March.

They would be way more bearable if they actually watched the product. But between JR thinking everyone is Naito and Barnett just not knowing who anyone is, it's hard times on everyone.

Kevin Kelly knows his shit. Hell, Callis knows his shit. If they can do it, I expect way more out of a guy who spent a shitload of time in Japan and one of the greatest announcers of all time.

I was talking about from smackdown I just couldn't find the clip of it. Not sure how long ago those were but 0.55 is from smackdown.
I found that pretty funny. Especially Orton.

That's way better than Mahal's. It actually looks like it'd fuck the other girl up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back