• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.sescoops.com/chris-jericho-is-outselling-the-young-bucks-rey-mysterio-to-wrestle-tv-star/

Chris Jericho Is Outselling The Young Bucks

On the latest episode of his podcast, Talk Is Jericho, Chris Jericho noted that his “Alpha Club” T-Shirt is currently the top selling shirt at Hot Topic. This means that Jericho is outselling shirts from The Bullet Club, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes and all WWE shirts. Jericho is set to face-off against Kenny Omega at Wrestle Kingdom 12 this Thursday in Tokyo, Japan.

<Y2JSmirk>

Wait a second. Jericho always said he never wanted shirts when he was a heel - because they meant somebody wearing the shirt would be cheering him. How that work now?

the ending was cringe

HuG187H.gif

my NYR is not to get yellows for a whole year

my current yellows should expire in a few days {is this correct @jeicex }

I like you with yellows, though. I don't even know UL without them.-

Finn was best when he was riding Bad Luck Fales shoulders as an arrogant heel. Demon Balor, like Bray Wyatt, was really exciting to see when he first came out, but these supernatural gimmicks are dying out culturally. Putting him with Good Brothers is a good step, now turn them and add a few more members.

They could have avoided that by not putting her on bullshit shows like Raw Talk.

He and Gallows were very funny on a live show with Sam Roberts. There is a lot of untapped charisma in that team. I’ll post the link soon.

Asuka is in her mid thirties so she will have to step aside at some point. I don’t think Bliss should be the one though. Too small and not believable. Story is a good idea though. Tempted to say a repackaged, meaner, heel Becky Lynch.

Becky has another year or two tops before she starts popping out kids on the reg.

After reviewing the data I’ve changed my mind. The people she’s serving are probably sewer dwellers that can only hope to rise to the status of dirt merchants we have on the pwd.

Post a pic. Preferably with face and side boob or face and bent over in yoga pants.

-lakersfan45 press secretary of pwd and slammy pwd award winner intellectual
owen-hart.gif

You're not the press secretary, you're the secretary. You keep record and maintain all of our dealings so that future generations of PWD savages can learn from our collective butthole knowledge. Speaking to the press is a wholly different job and not the best use of your many talents.

How come WWE won't bring Mr. America back?

If I’m Dana then im on the phone to Caraway today

Goddamn pal, what do we gotta do to get you to 155? Caraway/Nunez! It’s the most PEEERRRRRRSONAL GRUDGE MATCH in the history of the UFC. This man took everything from you and now you’re gonna take it from him IN BLOOOOODDDDD!

Needs to lead to a Broken Caraway angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back