• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 525: Mandymania

Fuck, Marry, Kill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky > Austin

Bret > Shawn

<OKC16>
7bnre5U.gif

I actually spent some Woody Allen time thinking about this and either I'm a Trump level manipulative sociopath without actually appearing to be the orangutan toddler POS he is or the issue is mummy daddy problems at home. Today, I'm the beloved fiance. Without doing a single thing different but just calming her down like an adult.
Definately you then.

Ever consider going gay?

I swear I work with the dumbest motherfuckers.

Get asked 3 times if I am taking time off in January while the department head... who has been "sick" the last two weeks sets up the schedule for January.

Say no politely all three times.

Get asked a 4th time and mentally I'm like "I already fucking told you" and what comes out of my mouth is "I can't take time off cause I don't earn enough time off to take more than like 4 days a year and I don't make enough fucking money to take an actual fucking vacation like everyone else"

My boss is going to talk to me about communication after court isn't she?

Fffffuuuuuu
Should have told them, "Only if they give me work release for killing your dumb ass."

Should have told them, "Only if they give me work release for killing your dumb ass."
It's like the one thing I bitch about every other week is how I work at the same level as 5-10 year vets in this office yet I barely get a full day vacation per month worked.

It's HORSESHIT. Fucking public employment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back