• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 522: Thread not for pantywastes and sissies

Favourite flavour of Jelly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife bought some EL fudge cookies...haven't had them in years...delicious.

Who is that curly head treasure troll that always sits next to Renee on the preshow?

Does this man work for WWE or is he just an excited fan that is grateful to be on internet TV?

mojo just killed ryder.

Who is that curly head treasure troll that always sits next to Renee on the preshow?

Does this man work for WWE or is he just an excited fan that is grateful to be on internet TV?
radio show/podcast/whatever analyst named sam roberts.

Trying to be witty in a post sometimes loses its meaning.

Bottom line is jelly sucks, jams are meh and preserves are the best.

You know what sucks? The Giants. They were up 20-7 when I turned on the game and LTR was like, "Yay, they're gonna win." I said, "Don't count on it." Within like 10 minutes they were down 21-20. Did they have a blocked, punt, extra point, and FG today? Fucking hell.

You know what sucks? The Giants. They were up 20-7 when I turned on the game and LTR was like, "Yay, they're gonna win." I said, "Don't count on it." Within like 10 minutes they were down 21-20. Did they have a blocked, punt, extra point, and FG today? Fucking hell.

GMen played Philly tight both games and lost both games on the last play. One thing though, Eli’s still got plenty left and they need to protect him. No qb pick is needed. Get a line, rb and some lbs. Webb can develop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back