PWD 514: Fresh Young Upstart Era

dat ass

• balor

• velveteen dream

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool the SS has started. For me Why must Kofi crop his tops.....

Get the hell away from them Stephanie!

Aww man why couldnt the New Day vs Shield be a Texas Tornado match.

New Day will turn on each other.......soon.

<DisgustingHHH>

Why in the fucking hell would Sami want to work for Steph?
I do appreciate the continuity where Sami says that he had lots of problems with Steph but Shane was even worse than she was

Cool the SS has started. For me Why must Kofi crop his tops.....
Wait for it...

Keep waiting...

Almost there....

The end is near...

Because you touch yourself!

I have already read the results, Im only intereseted in the action. I already watched the main event cluster fuck.
looks like my Bayley joke came through

I do appreciate the continuity where Sami says that he had lots of problems with Steph but Shane was even worse than she was

Yeah all those times she called him a glorified jobber and fed him to Braun were way better than the half assed bullshit reason he's friends with Kevin again and hates Shane...

<23>

I liked how KO just stood there in total silence like he was in a trance. Sick, violent KO can be a nice turn now and then from smartass KO.

Steph seemed pretty mad when he beat Vince's ass a few weeks back, though.

Yeah all those times she called him a glorified jobber and fed him to Braun were way better than the half assed bullshit reason he's friends with Kevin again and hates Shane...

<23>
Heels only have to make sense in their own mind

I liked how KO just stood there in total silence like he was in a trance. Sick, violent KO can be a nice turn now and then from smartass KO.

Steph seemed pretty mad when he beat Vince's ass a few weeks back, though.
I'm not sure where they go from here though. Shane and KO already had a big blowoff match.

Steph never claimed to not be a bitch. Shane did claim to be the bearer of opportunity. A lying bitch is worse than a bitch bitch, in Sami's eyes.

Steph never claimed to not be a bitch. Shane did claim to be the bearer of opportunity. A lying bitch is worse than a bitch bitch, in Sami's eyes.

It makes more sense just to say he's retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back