PWD 513: Botchfish's arms are stronger than his legs

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Are we good”-KO
“No”-Vince

Black/Dream was my number one match of the weekend. Then AJ/Brock when a lot of closeness with Shield/New Day (who have to be mvps of the year for quality matches), War Games, McIntyre/Almas.

Good weekend on in ring action overall, with the usual wtf booking from the main roster.

I don't get the appeal of gay black Rick Rude.

Caught the end of SS Main event. What a piece of shit. Fuck the McMahon family drama hour.

I tried started the show from the beginning but shit kept freezing. Turned on nxt instead and it's playing fine. Wtf

Ohno is still a fay fuck. Dude has cellulite. Needs to wear tights and a shirt.

For only being in the business 3 years, I am impressed.

Besides, at least he isn't another fat dude.

Once again...meh...he's no Cien that's for sure...now that guy is criminally underrated.

Once again...meh...he's no Cien that's for sure...now that guy is criminally underrated.
Almas has really grown into his own as a heel.

Dude deserved the title win, and I do not say that often.

Almas has really grown into his own as a heel.

Dude deserved the title win, and I do not say that often.

I've been on board the Almas bandwagon for a while...the more they let him bring out the Los Ingobernables, the better he has been...not sure why they felt he needed to be a generic happy face when he came in.

So HHH was the sole survivor ? Why were the elimanted people from Smackdown allowed to loiter around to put Braun through a table. What the hell was Rollins doing for most of the match!

As a big fat dude, meh. We have enough KO's and Bray Wyatt body types.

That body type is reserved for Samoans damn it! No pale pasty fat fucks allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back