• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 513: Botchfish's arms are stronger than his legs

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
HE JUST SWALLOWED THE DAMN KEY!

God bless Mauro

I vaguely remember this guy being in the rumble last year

My favorite War Games moment was when the nWo was threatening to guillotine Flair's head in the door and I think Mongo eventually quit, but first they went over to Benoit who just spit at them, basically saying, "Go ahead and kill him, I'm not quitting!" - which, admittedly, takes on a darker tone now. Then Mongo quit and they slammed the cage on Flair's head anyway and he had a funnel stuck up his nose.

Why would he break that up? Is it one fall to a finish like a Triple Threat match?

Why would he break that up? Is it one fall to a finish like a Triple Threat match?
full

This is fun, they just shouldn't have called it War Games. Should have mentioned War Games as an inspiration and called it Triangle Chaos match or something else stupid.

This is fun, they just shouldn't have called it War Games. Should have mentioned War Games as an inspiration and called it Triangle Chaos match or something else stupid.
Cagegiving: Season's Beatings!

You know what would be novel? If they could think of anything but a tower of doom as a high spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back