• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 501: TV Ratings and PPV Buys (No One Cares... Except Struggle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding, J-Law, it's fair to assume that she didn't "speak out" at the time because she was scared of having her career ended before it started. So her decision was either deal with a shitty thing like that and have a chance at the career she wanted, or stand up for herself and end up a legal secretary doing a nude lineup for @warriorscomeout for way less money. She even said in the interview I read that by the time she got Hunger Games she could tell people to fuck off because she was a star, but that she wanted newer girls to be able to say no without having to give up their careers.

A lot of people have eaten shit at their jobs when they're younger and newer. A lot of people have put up with stuff from asshole bosses when they were 22 that they'd never put up with when they're 35.

In twenty years I've only wanted to bang two secretaries. I keep my dick in my pants at work. Especially around female fucking lawyers.

They make too much money for ad revenue to cut down to 3 hours now, they have boxed themselves into a corner.
they would be in the red without that tv money

as long as they get 3 million viewers USA is happy
My cat is 15 and his eyes started going. Last summer he started putting his paw in his water bowl. At first I thought maybe he had a thorn or something in it, but it's his eyes. He can't see the water well, so he touches it to make it ripple so he can find it to drink it.

He's an outside cat, so his paws are dirty. Which means his water gets dirty. So the damn bowl is 3/4 full and he won't drink it because it's dirty. It's his fucking fault it's dirty, but he acts like it's mine.

In conclusion, cats are fucking jerks.

The dog is just a stupid ass that doesn't help at all.
there are water fountains that help blind cats. they can hear the stream and it filters the water keeping it clean.

Shes gotta laminate pictures of things to help teach autistic kids and the machine reeks like burnt plastic

I make the house smell like weed

You once were lost but now are found was blind but now you see

I'm not sure how I was supposed to understand that, but oki doki.

Take her and her fat ass out on the weekend ?

Like, "take her out"?

0kce2p35d14w.png

there are water fountains that help blind cats. they can hear the stream and it filters the water keeping it clean.

I was thinking about that. But he's 15. With my luck I'll get one, he'll use it once, and then he'll go out and get eaten by a bear as the prophecy foretold.

I was thinking about that. But he's 15. With my luck I'll get one, he'll use it once, and then he'll go out and get eaten by a bear as the prophecy foretold.

15 is a good life

if anything the bear would prob run away tbh

Algae grows in those motherfuckers unless you OCD clean them. Been there done that.

My cat can see fine and the fucker still slaps water around. And shits everywhere. Pisses everywhere.

Unlike the little doggie who I lovie.

And where the hell does she think she's going?
if she's sick of wrestling then she'll do something else like Dibiase Jr

that travel and grind isn't for everyone

I'd imagine that it would be along those lines. Outside of Sasha, I can't think of anyone on the full-time roster who is more protected.

Pretty sure it is just most of the 205 guys, and maybe some tag guys.

If I had to guess, I would say maybe Rusev is the biggest name maybe looking to leave

Rusev, Good Brothers, Dolph, 205 guys, maybe Balor, Bray, D-Bry, Luke Harper

Not really, they have 5 hours of live tv a week, and don't have the roster/writing talent to fill it.

Half right at the very least.

Last edited:
15 is a good life

if anything the bear would prob run away tbh

I saw a video years ago of a cat chasing a bear up a tree. The cat couldn't follow the bear up the tree because he was de-clawed. He made that bear his bitch.

I saw a video years ago of a cat chasing a bear up a tree. The cat couldn't follow the bear up the tree because he was de-clawed. He made that bear his bitch.
cats are like manlets

they'll fearlessly pick a fight with bigger opponents when realistically they should be brutally destroyed

Power is defined as telling another man to take your wife out on a date and knowing goddamn well he won't try a thing with her

Jesus....I just realized that Tamina is older than Mickie James :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back