• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 483: Summerfest and Bull****

Best 90s Console

• NES

• SNES

• Genesis

• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with snes since its what got me into video games around 3 or 4 and mortal kombat is what me into gamer guess as small kid was into violence

tumblr_ojs9u1bt5M1qa6wvao1_500.gif

I gotta go with Dreamcast. It burned out fast, but damn was it bright while it was burning. Probably the biggest "what if" in video games.

My dad got it for me because he found out one of the House of the Dead games were on it. So we got the Dreamcast, House of the Dead and a light gun.

I still have my games for it, but no idea where the console is.

why would anyone love a console where the games cost just as much? Neogeo arcades are fucking great though.

That's why everyone should have one spoiled, rich friend growing up...so they can buy cool shiz like this that you can play at their house.

I get that you love big boobies but at least tell me you are aware how busted that face is
I would concede that she's had one plastic surgery too many compared to a couple years ago but "busted"? Nah son
<{cruzshake}>

wasnt he saying why couldnt she bring home one like obama before he said it. Yea he said :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but he didnt mean it he really meant thug who happens to be a black guy with a tatted face and a high percentage of getting my girl pregnet and dipping. And even if he did it was in private not out in civil company or anything.

Look im not big on racism but when it comes to family and girls no dude that ever comes round is going to be good enough and be judged harshly. Im not mad at hogan for it and dont think he was judging the whole race just that dude

Goood ole Racist Chris

Remember when we could talk about wrestling all week long. Now look at us talking about fucking gaming systems. The Wwe has failed us!

Remember when we could talk about wrestling all week long. Now look at us talking about fucking gaming systems. The Wwe has failed us!
It's hard times right now daddeh! We just all trying to make it to Summerslam

It's hard times right now daddeh! We just all trying to make it to Summerslam
hopefully summerslam is good some the matches could be good giving time tho i feel like in the 4 way joe is only there 2 take the pin if hes not gonna win. takeover will be good also i think I've yet to be disappointed by takeover card

Voted for SNES, then changed it when I saw N64 on there.

GOAT all time system IMO. Cause of WCW Revenge, Goldeneye, Mario Kart, WM 2000 and No Mercy.

Never spent so many hours playing all that shit. Even still once in a while to this day

Homer-yells-nerd.gif

Okada vs Omega III is about to go down. Break out the star stickers fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back