• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 483: Summerfest and Bull****

Best 90s Console

• NES

• SNES

• Genesis

• PlayStation

• N64

• dreamcast

• Saturn

• 3DO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Pepper is the drink of the devil. If i wanted a drink that tasted like medicine, I'd drink lean.

What kinda meds you taking that taste like Dr. Pepper? Can you get me some?

Jesus, the network is already airing Flair specials. He ain't dead yet!!!!!

Wait, her sister's name was Gigi? What the fuck is wrong with parents and naming their kids stupid shit?
I mean I agree with the second part of your statement, but not concerning the name Gigi, that's been a popular name for a very long time.

I deal with pediatric patients everyday, so I get to see some gems that people decide to name their children, I've even seen ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" as a first name.

Jesus, the network is already airing Flair specials. He ain't dead yet!!!!!
Naitch is gonna pull through. The grim reaper has to get through Arn, Ole and Tully first to get to Ric!

I mean I agree with the second part of your statement, but not concerning the name Gigi, that's been a popular name for a very long time.

I deal with pediatric patients everyday, so I get to see some gems that people decide to name their children, I've even seen ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:" as a first name.
If you want to give them a "unique" name, make it their middle name.

If you want to give them a "unique" name, make it their middle name.
Yea, GiGi isn't unique though, like I said, that's been a very popular name for a long time.

The 1958 Academy Award for Best Picture went to a movie called "Gigi" which was about a French chick.

Yes you will stop, Sid!

960.jpg

Yea, GiGi isn't unique though, like I said, that's been a very popular name for a long time.

The 1958 Academy Award for Best Picture went to a movie called "Gigi" which was about a French chick.
Not arguing the name Gigi, but let's see...

Gigi
Jojo
(See the pattern yet?)

Wonder if she has another sister
Lulu
Bebe
Etc

Not arguing the name Gigi, but let's see...

Gigi
Jojo
(See the pattern yet?)

Wonder if she has another sister
Lulu
Bebe
Etc
literally laughed out loud at "Bebe", reminds me of the bitch on South Park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back