PWD 476: Jordan Gives Vince A Boner on Cable. Sorry Gable, You Ain't No Angle

How Soon Will The Crowd Turn On Jason Jordan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not watch it free on YouTube?

1. I wanna support New Japan.

2. It's $9.00, that ain't shit.

3. You're not gonna get full events on YT, or even 90% of all the cool shit that happens.

1. I wanna support New Japan.

2. It's $9.00, that ain't shit.

3. You're not gonna get full events on YT, or even 90% of all the cool shit that happens.

not a fullk event but good

That's only up to the 4th match though. You would have missed Ibushi and Naito murdering each other. Sad times.

how was kenny/suzuki? i bet kenny was working face...?

Big Dave's day one ratings:

• Kojima/Tenzan/Liger vs. Robinson/Elgin/Finlay - 2.75
  • Omega/Tonga/Owens vs. Suzuki/Desperado/Taichi - 2.75
  • Sanada/Bushi vs. EVIL/Takahashi - 3
  • Okada/Gedo vs. Yano/Jado - 2.25
  • Yuji Nagata vs. Yoshi-Hashi - 4.25
  • Bad Luck Fale vs. Togi Makabe - 3.5
  • Hirooki Goto vs. Tomohiro Ishii - 4.25
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Zach Sabre Jr. - 4.25
  • Kota Ibushi vs. Tetsuya Naito - 4.75

how was kenny/suzuki? i bet kenny was working face...?

Big Dave's day one ratings:

• Kojima/Tenzan/Liger vs. Robinson/Elgin/Finlay - 2.75
  • Omega/Tonga/Owens vs. Suzuki/Desperado/Taichi - 2.75
  • Sanada/Bushi vs. EVIL/Takahashi - 3
  • Okada/Gedo vs. Yano/Jado - 2.25
  • Yuji Nagata vs. Yoshi-Hashi - 4.25
  • Bad Luck Fale vs. Togi Makabe - 3.5
  • Hirooki Goto vs. Tomohiro Ishii - 4.25
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Zach Sabre Jr. - 4.25
  • Kota Ibushi vs. Tetsuya Naito - 4.75

Watching it tonight, but I can absolutely assure you Kenny was working face. SZG went full heel beating the shit out of him after their Day 1 multiman match.

Watching it tonight, but I can absolutely assure you Kenny was working face. SZG went full heel beating the shit out of him after their Day 1 multiman match.

i luv SZG tho

fucc man, i am gonna sign up for NJPWW when i gets home. gonna use my sapphire reserve for them international points bayyyybayyy

@Falsedawn is all of g1 gonna have english commentary or just nights 1/2? i thought it was the latter

dammit im gonna become an okada mark now fucc

i luv SZG tho

fucc man, i am gonna sign up for NJPWW when i gets home. gonna use my sapphire reserve for them international points bayyyybayyy

You know a stable is good when the weak link of the group (Taichi) was trained by Dangerous K himself. I don't count Kanemaru because he's basically Iizuka's bitch.

@Falsedawn is all of g1 gonna have english commentary or just nights 1/2? i thought it was the latter

dammit im gonna become an okada mark now fucc

Most of the bigger nights will. When we get into the slog, you'll probably see a bunch of one hard cam shows with no commentary, but those are usually individual matches anyway. It doesn't really bother me when the matches are good, some of the better BOSJ matches were at the smaller shows.

You know a stable is good when the weak link of the group (Taichi) was trained by Dangerous K himself. I don't count Kanemaru because he's basically Iizuka's bitch.

well when the leader is this guy itll probably be good

DFL_02bU0AAdYeN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back