• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 456: Pay Up Deezy

Will deezy pay up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RCbLij2.gif

They put a full screen ad during a match lol

It's like fuck this match

I once dated a girl whose breasts were ... man, I think she told me her cup size once, I don't remember. I've been trying to find pics for something comparable, but man it's really hard to find. But I'd say she was/is approximately an H cup. Thing is she was only like 5 feet tall so they looked even bigger.

Hrm, apparently Christina Hendricks is a F

9612dc15e90d827ab782b1ff7591b81b.jpg

Girl I'm talking about, hers were way bigger, but not same shape so hard to directly compare. But overall definitely way bigger. Although again there's like 7 inch height difference so maybe they were just a bit bigger but seemed way bigger.

Goddamn I miss those
This sounds like wife material Count.

Wyatt is continuously ending up as the last man standing when raw goes off the air.

I got into mma when I watched a Pride DVD and saw gomi knee Ralph Gracie's face off. Then I was talking to my "aunt" and she said my cousin has a gym 2 hours away and he's doing that fighting stuff. Later that week I did my first bjj class with a great family friend Miguel angel torres

I got into mma when I watched a Pride DVD and saw gomi knee Ralph Gracie's face off. Then I was talking to my "aunt" and she said my cousin has a gym 2 hours away and he's doing that fighting stuff. Later that week I did my first bjj class with a great family friend Miguel angel torres
Why is aunt in inverted commas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back