PWD 450: Splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just when I though Hogan was gone, he keeps trying to come back in...
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/bullet-club-hulk-hogan-video/#.WQY3ZlMrJE4

The Bullet Club is one of the hottest acts in wrestling at the moment, and it sounds like Hulk Hoganhas heard they’re interested in his services — because the wrestling legend says he wants to join.

Hogan appeared at a signing this weekend for Frank and Sons in Southern California’s City of Industry and an attendee asked Hulkster point blank if he’d ever join the BC.

Never shy about getting a payday … Hulk responded, “I would love to be in The Bullet Club. I’d love to be the OG for The Bullet Club.” Adding, “Teach dem boys how to really get corrupt!”

Earlier this year The Elite took part in YouTube Q&A and said Hulk Hogan and CM Punk are the only wrestlers left that they would probably let into the group.

C-rbY-aV0AAKN2C.jpg

The Bullet Club is one of the hottest acts in wrestling at the moment, and it sounds like Hulk Hoganhas heard they’re interested in his services — because the wrestling legend says he wants to join.

Hogan appeared at a signing this weekend for Frank and Sons in Southern California’s City of Industry and an attendee asked Hulkster point blank if he’d ever join the BC.

Never shy about getting a payday … Hulk responded, “I would love to be in The Bullet Club. I’d love to be the OG for The Bullet Club.” Adding, “Teach dem boys how to really get corrupt!”

Earlier this year The Elite took part in YouTube Q&A and said Hulk Hogan and CM Punk are the only wrestlers left that they would probably let into the group.
They can have hogan if Braun joins them I may have to stop watching for a time.

We'll never be rid of Hogan. Brother.

Hogan Bless
giphy.gif

Predictions for the House of Horrors match?

I'm thinking a ton of projections of literally all of the images of Bray's cut away scene (flies on dead animals etc). Orton will react curiously but no sell everything. Bray will jump out and evtually attack him. They Brawl. Happens for another room or two with Bray disappearing and reappearing during blackouts. Eventually they probably hit some room of mirrors where Bray rambles as Orton tries to figure out which one is the real Bray. They brawl again to the ring. Randy hits RKO. Another blackout. Another projection and Bray is gone. Orton is blindsided by either a new henchman, or the embodiment of sister Abs, or Jinder. Wyatt hits finisher and wins.

Sound about right?

I'm thinking a ton of projections of literally all of the images of Bray's cut away scene (flies on dead animals etc). Orton will react curiously but no sell everything. Bray will jump out and evtually attack him. They Brawl. Happens for another room or two with Bray disappearing and reappearing during blackouts. Eventually they probably hit some room of mirrors where Bray rambles as Orton tries to figure out which one is the real Bray. They brawl again to the ring. Randy hits RKO. Another blackout. Another projection and Bray is gone. Orton is blindsided by either a new henchman, or the embodiment of sister Abs, or Jinder. Wyatt hits finisher and wins.

Sound about right?
I think the match may cause motion sickness and has my attention for all the wrong reasons.

I'm interested in how bad this will go.

Sound about right?

wait a fucking second

If they fucking do the story that she was doing the video projections ...

Nah, they're not that smart.

I think the match may cause motion sickness and has my attention for all the wrong reasons.

I'm interested in how bad this will go.
That's why I'm curious. I know it will suck, but I'm hoping for WCW level suck

The only good thing about this Orton/Wyatt feud which has lasted since the brand split last summer, is when they were a tag team and when they won Survivor Series with Orton taking the spear for Wyatt. Everything about it sucks from the backstage corny ass promo's to Orton not doing jack shit to change his character one bit as a Wyatt member.

Orton joined the Wyatt family because after one match, Harper came back and distracted him. What a weird reason to join for a guy like Orton and what an idiot this whole thing made Bray look once again.

And this feud had no business getting the WWE title involved. Orton should have never won the Rumble based off getting killed by Brock last summer.

That's why I'm curious. I know it will suck, but I'm hoping for WCW level suck
If they know it'll suck, they should go full tilt boogie and make it the worst shit imaginable.

Let Matt Hardy plan it out for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back