• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 446: Ass Confirmed

Will Struggle survive his dubs?

• RIP in piece

• Only if the liberals let him live

• Probably but he'll just get dubbed again

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so if John Cena is potato salad, is Jinder Taco Bell?

You know, tastes great at the time, but instant regret once it's the drizzling shits?

jinder's finisher should be a gutbuster called the 'delhi belly'

sad that @frenzy wont eat butt

its 2016 after all

What the fuck happened to the Mayberry. It has turned into the OT again

@Urijah Bieber I see you lurking motherfucker!

Roll a fatty for this Pimp Daddy, light that green up and say Pimpin’ Ain’t Easy!

Before @TheStruggle gets any ideas, it was a show for old dudes.

It coulda been a regular back bump and hips would have been shattered.

Yeah, not sure it's wise for a guy with CHD and a couple years to live to be working any match unless he's seriously putting in work to lose weight.

Hey man ur coming close to gimmick infringement today. Have u had to many Roman greens ?

Half those gimmicks I created! I got Brodus Clay'd like 10 times, and I refuse to stand for it anymore! WHAT ABOUT ME!? WHAT ABOUT FALSEDAWN!?

Yeah, not sure it's wise for a guy with CHD and a couple years to live to be working any match unless he's seriously putting in work to lose weight.

Apparently he said if he's going out, he might as well do what he enjoys.

Which I mean, I can see it, but damn nonetheless.

Half those gimmicks I created! I got Brodus Clay'd like 10 times, and I refuse to stand for it anymore! WHAT ABOUT ME!? WHAT ABOUT FALSEDAWN!?

are you the bray wyatt of the PWd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back