00c20c1b-1fe0-462e-ba9b-29e3196944b6_zpsnt5wrd4f-png.215249

Rules:

1. BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
2. Boobs
3. Butts

PS: Shut up.

Mascot:

Theme:

@RR @D.R.H. - Please and thank you, kind sirs.

In before Chris complains about another Instaho

Wagyu isn't in the poll, definitely fake and gay.

Oh, and if you guys have Fry's Electronics around you, stay out of there. I keep telling myself not to fuck up when I go in, but I always do. Went in for an SSD, walked out with the SSD and a Strix 1080 Ti. Heed my warnings lol.

Oh, and if you guys have Fry's Electronics around you, stay out of there. I keep telling myself not to fuck up when I go in, but I always do. Went in for an SSD, walked out with the SSD and a Strix 1080 Ti. Heed my warnings lol.
Lol I've done the Same thing inside of that store walk in for something Walk out with something different and not picking up the thing I went in there for

Actually not the biggest fan of steak.

That's what happens to me at ShopKo. Went last weekend to get a new bookcase and another set of sheets for my new bed (800 thread count mother fuckers, EIGHT HUNDRED) and ended up spending over $300.

Lol I've done the Same thing inside of that store walk in for something Walk out with something different and not picking up the thing I went in there for

Bro, it's like a maze of shit. I knew I had to get the SSD, and I just "happened" upon the only 1080 Ti in the store. They're impossible to find right now, what was I gonna do?

That's what happens to me at ShopKo. Went last weekend to get a new bookcase and another set of sheets for my new bed (800 thread count mother fuckers, EIGHT HUNDRED) and ended up spending over $300.

It's scary man, consumerism.

Waterson was a "hype train"?
apologies for the delay, as I was stuck in a 3 hour long Holy Saturday mass. Waterson was a hype train because prior to tonight's fight she only had 2 fights in the ufc. She was even signed over from invicta after she had already lost her title there (when usually they sign the champions from smaller promotions).

She was being marketed as the karate hottie as well as a fighting mom. Going into the pvz fight she said straight up that she was going to win and take pvz's publicity opportunities with her, and she did. After the victory she showed up on ufc/fox panels, show appearances, interviews, etc- establishing her push as the next pretty face that they could market, all while having only 2 fights in the organization. All this attention and she wasn't even the champion of the division.

I know she has been around a long time and I used to watch her fight muay thai/kickboxing back in the day, but she was new to the general public and being hyped like crazy. the new owners aren't just looking for fighters, they are looking for 'stars,' and michelle waterson was being treated as such. In fact, she was only the 2nd fighter to be signed/represented by WME-IMG, the first being ronda. plus, dat ass.

Last edited:
I voted for carne asada.

Medium rare steak makes me want to punch shit in a good way. I sometimes get two

I have never actually had filet mignon, but goddamn I love a good T-bone. Whether I make it or a nice steakhouse.

Mauro is calling the Rizin card right now. so good to hear him call mma again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back