• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWd 431 hangin in the weed shed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is AFI your fave band or something ? Im sorry they just arent and never were that good.

Not even in my top ten but I bet they're universally accepted by everyone in here as better than everything else you post

Also ICP always has and always will be the loosest of buttholes when it comes to music. They fucking suck

They butchered Halloween !!
The theme ? I saw secret chiefs 3 do a badass live version of the Halloween theme. Weirdest concert I ever want to. They opened for sleepytime gorilla museum

Not even in my top ten but I bet they're universally accepted by everyone in here as better than everything else you post

Also ICP always has and always will be the loosest of buttholes when it comes to music. They fucking suck
Lol icp isn't really about the quality of their music. That's just like a byproduct of what they are and do

Ft7n2cH.gif

not gonna lie tho, beat on that song is pretty fresh

The theme ? I saw secret chiefs 3 do a badass live version of the Halloween theme. Weirdest concert I ever want to. They opened for sleepytime gorilla museum

Not even in my top ten but they're universally accepted by everyone as better than everything else you post

That might be true but so are the backstreetboys .... I thought we were talking about punk rock bands which like I said AFI isnt that great and if they arent in your top 10 either im not so sure what there is to argue about

Id rather listen to AFI than just about anything you would find on the radio dial but that doesnt make em great i just makes em tolerable

ICP is fun .

Now if you would like to talk who are your top 10 punk bands that would probably be a much more fun conversation and I am always open to having .

I never liked icp's music but I do like the fact that they are evangelical christians that worked their entire following. that shit is funny.

Moon beat me to it. Ths misfits song.

I never liked icp's music but I do like the fact that they are evangelical christians that worked their entire following. that shit is funny.

Lol yea it was. I new a lotta people that were mad about that too I had stopped listening to ICP before that was a thing though. Milenko was the peak of ICP and it started to go downhill after that Jeckell brothers was solid and after that they never made a good album again

Only ICP song I know. It was on the Backyard Wrestling video game which I actually purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back