PWD 422: RIP In Peace Nicole Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take her on long scenic walks and cook lenTil soup with her. Then I'd make her masturbate in front of me while calling me a sexy god. Then I'd have her turn around and spread her asshole

Buddy Ronda and the Dunphy women are in my harem and you need to move on

You can have Gloria though.

Im not gross im just chubby. I bathe and do laundry and dont smell like those miscreants at the magic card store at all.

Do you use a wash rag to scrub your body or just your hand with soap in it?

5e93fafda6436b174756a037e2296008.gif

If u believe I u will achieve - Shawn Michaels

I wore that shiet egg roll a wirhg rwatchers meetinf and the women were wll yes i believe and i was like Lolz stop claiming urban band us and she ur fools

If u believe I u will achieve - Shawn Michaels

I wore that shiet egg roll a wirhg rwatchers meetinf and the women were wll yes i believe and i was like Lolz stop claiming urban band us and she ur fools
And he's smoked himself retarded.

Again

Happa has the fight iq of a potato. A fingerling potato.

For those with network and a fan of old school WCW/NWA watch the final episode of 85 saturday night it has Flair/Garvin & Ole Anderson/Magnum TA two fantastic matches in one episode.

@lakersfan45 truly is an inspiration to all mentally handicapped people that they too can make it through graduate school.

Book of Nash.

Lol @ Henry Godwinn

Im not gross im just chubby. I bathe and do laundry and dont smell like those miscreants at the magic card store at all.

Once you reach a certain level of fat it's nigh impossible not to be a little stinky because you sweat constantly and the sweat gets trapped in the folds and the funk builds up. I'm not saying that you're at that level, though, as I've never seen or smelled you.

My freshman year of college roomate was right around 6 feet tall and somewhere between 350 and 400. I'd guess he was around 375 when I met him. He stunk. His clothes stunk. His shoes and feet stunk like 100 dead skunks rotting in a bag of rancid eggs. One time he asked me, "Do my feet stink?" I was sitting at my computer with my back to him otherwise I'm not sure I could have been so honest. "Yes," I said. "Do you want me to leave my shoes outside the room to air out?" I said, "If you don't mind, that would be awesome. You can also borrow my dryer sheets, rip one in half and stick half in each shoe to help combat the smell."

He bathed "fairly regularly." He was actually somewhat unable to shower whenever he wanted because he could only fit in the handciapped shower stall, so if it was taken or broken, he was shit out of luck.

My dorm room stunk, which sucked when it came to having girls over, but was ok when it came to not having people want to party in my room. I was used to it, so it didn't bother me. But, if I was going on a date or a party or something I would have to do a check with my friends on the hall to make sure my clothes hadn't picked up the stink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back