• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 399: Tis the Season for Tasting Red

Do you hate scpunk90?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't like you post because some pussy/:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: mod dubbed me, sorry

fool you were just getting hammered yesterday morning, and crying about not knowing what to do with the leftover bottles and how you didn't wanna go to church with your mom. you don't gotta lie to kick it.

lol was no comments about leftover bottles, you must be getting a different post mixed up in mine. I was getting hammered - I thought my response to Gutter made it pretty clear what I was getting wasted on - and I was bitching about xmas church, but there was nothing about bottles

Haaah I looked back to see what that was about, I had been referring to tupperware (is that a generic term nowadays ? plastic containers w/ lids) I had some leftovers in. Good fucking memory tho, I had absolutely no fucking clue what you were talking about

2vdldu1.jpg
I had to do a double take when I saw that on Facebook. I shit you not, that's what I look like.

(Haven't done the full beard in a while though).

@Batjester is billy mitchell? <{MindBrown}>

kong_off_ii_1.jpg

no wonder @Batjester is always grumpy, everyone keeps beating his damn world records.

Seasonal job FTW. Easy to pass a test when I know I have to and stay clean.
that makes sense. one of the gang members I used to work with got a seasonal job cutting trees up in Nor Cal. He goes up there to work for 6 months and stays clean then comes home and gets baked out of his damned mind for the rest of the year.

Last edited:
Goddamn, I'm playing 2K16 and I just tried to put Reigns in a sharpshooter (starting off a double leg / trip / whatever from a standing position).

Motherfucker reversed into a DDT in the middle of the ring so hard that I teleported to the outside.

edit/update:

okay just caught the replay after the match - i didn't teleport, sonofabitch DDTs me face flat onto the mat and I literally just slide - sideways - out of the ring

Last edited:
Goddamn, I'm playing 2K16 and I just tried to put Reigns in a sharpshooter (starting off a double leg / trip / whatever from a standing position).

Motherfucker reversed into a DDT in the middle of the ring so hard that I teleported to the outside.

edit/update:

okay just caught the replay after the match - i didn't teleport, sonofabitch DDTs me face flat onto the mat and I literally just slide - sideways - out of the ring
making roman look strong

that makes sense. one of the gang members I used to work with got a seasonal job cutting trees up in Nor Cal. He goes up there to work for 6 months and stays clean then comes home and gets baked out of his damned mind for the rest of the year.

Lol, I actually use mine for medicinal reasons with my card, but it's easy for me to stop. 2 weeks I can pass a test then it's easy for me, weed isn't really my thing.

making roman look strong

I actually did significantly boost his stats in the Universe mode. Which, I think folks may not realize, actually affects NPC stats in the Career mode, too. Probably not supposed to be that way, but whatever. Actually has made Career alot more fun for me with the matches being harder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back