PWD 397: And then there were four...

Who will win the PWD fantasy football league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got a huge pop over here for UFC 128.

We were sitting right by the aisle/entrance where he came out. If I remember right, only him and Shogun used it for the co-main and main. Everyone else used the other entrance.

All we need is a slam from inside the guard and this is a classic Faber performance.

We were sitting right by the aisle/entrance where he came out. If I remember right, only him and Shogun used it for the co-main and main. Everyone else used the other entrance.

He also kissed Rosie O'Donnell

He also kissed Rosie O'Donnell

"Kissing Rosie O'Donnell" sounds like it should be a sexual euphemism. Like it could mean eating a girl's ass after she takes a shit or something. Or maybe tongue kissing a girl after she eats your ass. Either one.

"Kissing Rosie O'Donnell" sounds like it should be a sexual euphemism. Like it could mean eating a girl's ass after she takes a shit or something. Or maybe tongue kissing a girl after she eats your ass. Either one.
you've never kissed a girl after she gave you a rusty trombone?

I'd rather fuck Yokozuna than Rosie O'Donnell

Aren't you from Sacramento? Isn't it part of the city protocol to love Faber?
Not when your close personal friend Dominick Cruz is godfather to your children and emergency legal guardian.

Not when your close personal friend Dominick Cruz is godfather to your children and emergency legal guardian.

And I'm not from Sacramento not even close. Lol

They do love him in Sacramento though, I always heard he was a bit of a douche.

I didn't say that, I just said it could use a clever name.
yea, my bad. I misread your post. problem is there is still some enjoyment to be had with the 2 sex acts you mentioned. Nothing about kissing rosie o'donnell sounds enjoyable. at all.

In rex's case it'd probably make a good euphemism for suicide, eg 'fuck this shit. I might as well kiss rosie o'donnell. <2>'

Don't watch too much ultimate fighting nowadays, but I am happy to have caught Faber's last fight. Vintage performance.

Jesus, he's half the height of Stann.

Corey Graves wants his gimmick back jabroni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back