PWD 390: Bug lives matter

Do you hate Minotauro Rex?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miz is more of a shoot character than CM Punk ever was.

This is just noise. Miz is mediocre, DB is out of place, and Maryse adds nothing.

He's one of those dudes that tries to yell over people and be louder than them then you pick them up and drop them on their heads.

That was fucking stupid that they cut off talking smack

You don't have the balls. <35>
That's it.
1477816972978.gif

I really enjoyed TLC. I felt every match delivered (even Nikkie vs. Carmella).

Baron Corbin had his best match to date, and I think Kalisto had his best singles match to date. Time for bigger things for Corbin though.

For the first time since he did those health updates back when he got drafted to raw so many years ago, I am interested in Randy Orton. He and the Wyatts have been highly entertaining, and I am loving the fact that Bray Wyatt finally won a fucking belt.

Glad Bliss won. The feud will continue, while booby Bella deals with her own shit, and then Bliss vs. Bella will probably happen.

Miz and Ziggler have both been really impressive this year, kicking their game up a notch. I like that Miz won without Maryse, but still was a giant douche with those dick kicks. I also appreciate a heel finally just doing that in an anything goes match.

AJ/Ambrose was fantastic. Was on its way to match of the year before Ellsworth showed up, but still a fantastic match. It makes sense from a storyline perspective, in that Ellsworth got way too big for his britches, and figures he has a better chance of beating AJ than Dean. I am not really sure where they go with either Dean or AJ from here though. Probably another match at the Rumble. Ellsworth on a pole match!

Seriously though guys. That was Bray Wyatt's first title win.

I did that to my wife at her parents house in Maryland. Lmao, shit was kind of weird but I'm just a squirel trying to get a nut!
Boned the ex in her parents room at their cabin while everyone else was making thanksgiving dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back