PWD 384: Creampie City

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck was that!? A 2 minute squash?! There has to be a rematch at Mania or something, right? Goldberg cant do a full match maybe? Just, what the fuck!?

That was dumb.

Great card however despite that.

I respectfully disagree.

brock winning was what everyone expected. booking a goldberg gives the product a good dose of uncertainty in an ocean of know it all marks.

I was tired of Brock's shit so now he's been humbled and for that it was great.

Did that seriously just happen?

Props to the WWE writers for having the balls to make that happen.

Fucking truuuuuuu!

You can have a match that sucked the first time around, or you can have a DUBYA-SEE-DUBYA MONDAY NITRO GOLDBERG SQUASH.

Judging by how many of us are marking out, the squash did it!

I respectfully disagree.

brock winning was what everyone expected. booking a goldberg gives the product a good dose of uncertainty in an ocean of know it all marks.

Goldberg could have won but he shouldn't have squashed Brock in a minute. Makes no sense to give him that kind of rub. He doesn't need it at all.

What the fuck was that!? A 2 minute squash?! There has to be a rematch at Mania or something, right? Goldberg cant do a full match maybe? Just, what the fuck!?
If a guy can't work the match due to injury usually they lose.

This is the most marks I've seen in this thread. Shit is hilarious.

look forward to watching highlights of the shitstorm that will be RAW tomorrow night.

Goldberg could have won but he shouldn't have squashed Brock in a minute. Makes no sense to give him that kind of rub. He doesn't need it at all.
I disagree. If u Lose quickly u can sell it as brick underestimating his opponent and Goldberg being the first to the punch. Brick got not offense in.

Now when they face off again Brock gets in offense and it's a completely different match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back