PWD 355: Alexa Bliss is the midget stripper we deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Mick not knowing the CW division guys. <36>
WCW used to bring in Mike Tenay to the commentary both for Cruiserweight matches specifically because the action was so hard to call and nobody knew anything about the action. Granted, it was because most everyone was from Mexico and there wasn't a whole Cruiserweight Classic built around the division starting up... but... I forget what my point was. I didn't find him needing cards that bad though.

I don't know who they are and don't care either.

Down with vanilla midgets.

Just wait until you meet Gentlemen Jack. Wait, you're British, so you probs won't give any fucks.

Speaking of which, someone on Reddit had a GOAT idea, they should pair up Gallagher and Akira Tozawa as a modern day Regal and Tajiri. <{anton}>

Was Raw good last night?

Guys.

What if Seth feels SO disrespected by Stephanie that he's willing to bury the hatchet with the Big Dawg just to fuck up Raw?

STONE COLD SETH ROLLINS BAYBAYYYY

Roman barely beats KO by climbing over the cage a second before KO gets out the door. Then Rusev attacks and Ru and KO double team. They lock the cage with a chain and beat on Roman. Rollins makes the save scaling the cage with his CrossFitness. He dives off the top onto KO and Rusev.

"We're out of time!!!"

tumblr_ntqtg274gR1u791iao1_1280.png

New Legends with JBL with Hall and Nash is up for anyone interested.

Really good watch.

Just wait until you meet Gentlemen Jack. Wait, you're British, so you probs won't give any fucks.

Speaking of which, someone on Reddit had a GOAT idea, they should pair up Gallagher and Akira Tozawa as a modern day Regal and Tajiri. <{anton}>

I would enjoy that thoroughly.

Only been able to watch first 45 minutes of raw so far. Ok....bayley is warming on me lol <29>

Only been able to watch first 45 minutes of raw so far. Ok....bayley is warming on me lol <29>

She does that to everyone...as a wise man...or possibly a Canadian with bad fashion sense once said...she has...
IT!

She does that to everyone...as a wise man...or possibly a Canadian with bad fashion sense once said...she has...
IT!
Lols. I think wrestling needs more fun, she has her niche I guess. Can't knock her for that and she's good in the ring.

Love seeing Foley every week.

Lol @ Charlotte's struggle sexy entrance. Hun, you look like an ageing southern stripper

Lols. I think wrestling needs more fun, she has her niche I guess. Can't knock her for that and she's good in the ring.

Lol @ Charlotte's struggle sexy entrance. Hun, you look like an ageing southern stripper

Don't under sell Bayley...I didn't buy the Bayley hype at first either...but damn it if the girl doesn't draw folks to her. She's not super hot like Bliss...she's good in the ring, but she's nothing like Asuka...she's better on the mic than Sasha's bullshit...but she's not on Charlotte's level...but what ever that intangible "it," is...Bayley has "it." The girl seems like she was created in a lab to draw crowd sympathy...she's friggin nuclear at it. She's Ricky Morton with a nicer backside.

I smile every time I see Charlotte with the Tanahashi robe.

you're saying that like its a bad thing

[<diva4}

why WOULDNT that be a bad thing

The short order cook at the waffle house with $20 in his pocket would never call that a bad thing.

<{danawhoah}>{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back