PWD 350: He'll Never Win Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess would be that with Balor's injury and JeriKO being needed for other programs, they needed to quickly establish a heel tag team for Enzo and Cass to feud with through Clash of Champions and Shining Stars are the only heel team beside The Club.

Sounds logical but fuck me, losing to the Shining Stars. Id have the Authors of Pain do run ins.

And this is an example of why the brand split was dumbass. They could be feuding with the Usos or at least the Ascension.

They almost were at the top and now they're losing to the worst jabronis on the card.

VuOMg05.jpg

[<diva4}

paige must really like getting her pink taco stuffed from her papi 2 get tat of his name

Sounds logical but fuck me, losing to the Shining Stars. Id have the Authors of Pain do run ins.

And this is an example of why the brand split was dumbass. They could be feuding with the Usos or at least the Ascension.

They almost were at the top and now they're losing to the worst jabronis on the card.

Or even try and bring back an old tag team for them to feud with for a couple of PPVs until they can get involved in the title picture or start a feud with The Club. How dope would the build to a match with the New Age Outlaws match be considering they draw the comparisons so much?

Or even try and bring back an old tag team for them to feud with for a couple of PPVs until they can get involved in the title picture or start a feud with The Club. How dope would the build to a match with the New Age Outlaws match be considering they draw the comparisons so much?

The Dudleyz would have been ideal.

Jokes gonna be on all you of when they get married and live happily ever after making cholo chav babies. Paige + Papi = 4eva.

Papi Schlongo is going to get tired of her quick.

Plus, I always imagined her Dr. Martens to have a bit of a stank about them and no one wants a bitch with smelly feet.

Del Rio should crush the puss of the Lucha Underground ring announcer chick.

Plus, I always imagined her Dr. Martens to have a bit of a stank about them and no one wants a bitch with smelly feet.

Del Rio should crush the puss of the Lucha Underground ring announcer chick.
That's my future ex wife damn it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back