PWD 315: Meth is the new coke (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superstars-6-3-16-1-1280x640.jpg
I applaud and accept this rebuttal
Carry on

We are waiting for our hero Roman "The Drowned God" to return.
I dislike your nickname for Roman.

Drowned God don't got shit on Roman.

He is at minimum the Lord of Light. I mean look at him spit hot fire in your AV.

I dislike your nickname for Roman.

Drowned God don't got shit on Roman.

He is at minimum the Lord of Light. I mean look at him spit hot fire in your AV.

The Lord of Light is Becky Lynch.

Apprently there are also nudes of Emma, Becky and Nikki. Was told by a friend.

Paige and Charli XCX are basically my type, looks-wise. I only just realized this.

635f89bd828f4b2377276d2d2c7e77ea.jpg

A lot of Asian business ladies have that "why aren't you just full goth ?" look to them as well. Or maybe I just say that because I saw a handful recently that had that look. But no, seriously - all black business attire, pale skin, dark red lipstick, bitchy resting face, so smokin' hot.

EXCUSE ME if this might be a spoiler, but a former Smackdown GM is headed to Raw for the 4th ...

Vince thinking how to get people excited about the brand split.. "Let's get John Laurinaitus, Teddy Long, Kane and Vicki Guerrero doing some corny promo's on how they think that they have all been chosen to be the GM's!! Hahahahahaha comedy!!!"

Tomorrows Raw is predicted to be the lowest rated Raw in history. There was basically no difference in ratings between Raw with a game 7 NBA final going on and the next weeks not having any competition..

Go away Vince and let Pro Wrestling evolve you fucking schmuck. Vicki Guerrero...

Vince thinking how to get people excited about the brand split.. "Let's get John Laurinaitus, Teddy Long, Kane and Vicki Guerrero doing some corny promo's on how they think that they have all been chosen to be the GM's!! Hahahahahaha comedy!!!"

Tomorrows Raw is predicted to be the lowest rated Raw in history. There was basically no difference in ratings between Raw with a game 7 NBA final going on and the next weeks not having any competition..

Go away Vince and let Pro Wrestling evolve you fucking schmuck. Vicki Guerrero...

Corny jokes = butts in seats, obvs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back