PWD 292: You Know NXT Jumped The Shark When Eric Young Joins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw the movie Green Room at the theaters earlier today. It's about a punk band that witnesses a murder at a neo-Nazi bar. Very violent. Very good. See it bros.

"What's that ladies name? Marilyn Manson?" - Jim Ross

Also, the Hardy Boys in their first match on RAW are being squashed by the Headbangers.

Saw them in a dark match back when they started out. They were wearing blue singlets, not unlike Sparky Plug's getup. Were they wearing those?

I'd like to see a new type of match introduced as someone's signature match. Like how Taker had casket matches and buried alive matches. I have no ideas for said match, though. I'm more of a big picture guy.
Samoan Death Match. First one to put a bone through the other's nose wins.

Saw the movie Green Room at the theaters earlier today. It's about a punk band that witnesses a murder at a neo-Nazi bar. Very violent. Very good. See it bros.

sounds depressing

Sounds like a good one. Ill try to check that out later. Please tell me the punk band kilt the neo nazi

Ive had this on a loop all afternoon and yall should enjoy it with me

My night was drinking a 24 to myself and listening to my friends jam session then almost punching a dyke who hit my daughter.

I'm like a wrestler who retired.

I think I am an ECW wrestler.

NTTIAWWT.

Turns out I've got a girl coming at 4am.

She better bring that Burger King.

A quick neo Nazi story for ya

Many years ago I think in 98 i was a young punkling walking home from me job at wendys.
I encountered 3 of them and was about to catch one hell of an ass whipping
My giant gay manager came by in his car at just the right time and ran them off.
Guy was willing to go to bat for me and throw down and since that day I have been a supporter of the gay community

I really miss the days of sharps and skins punks and rudies. World made sense to me then

Strippers after their shift do not smell very pleasant.

A quick neo Nazi story for ya

Many years ago I think in 98 i was a young punkling walking home from me job at wendys.
I encountered 3 of them and was about to catch one hell of an ass whipping
My giant gay manager came by in his car at just the right time and ran them off.
Guy was willing to go to bat for me and throw down and since that day I have been a supporter of the gay community

I really miss the days of sharps and skins punks and rudies. World made sense to me then

I used to rock Doc Martens before I became a skater. Then the fighting became real.

Strippers after their shift do not smell very pleasant.

There's this dude here who would still eat that ass...

But yeah, I change the sheets after fucking a stripper. Wash at max temperature. Maybe add some bleach.

And avoid kissing my son or bitch for a day.

By bitch, I mean dog.

@minotauro rex

mc3xwj.jpg

I'd like to see a new type of match introduced as someone's signature match. Like how Taker had casket matches and buried alive matches. I have no ideas for said match, though. I'm more of a big picture guy.
Asylum match for Ambrose since TNA doesn't use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avn
Back