• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 278: The Power Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol @ the TNA fans.

can't wait to hear swagmura on the mic

You should be a comedian dude you always bring the lols

Im still chuckling about rapists who dont put they pants on when they leave for the win

I'm the Kevin Nash of Sherdog...I give the people what they want. Also...the no moaning rule better not apply to the mascot...I got plans.

No batman vs superman spoilers or I'll MURDER you.

I don't see how anyone could really expect it to be just amazing. You know going in that neither can get the clean win to make the other look bad so in the end you're looking at 120 minute broadway. On top if all that you cram in more storylines that no one cares about to cloud up the story even more. It's gonna be so overbooked but still it's BATMAN VS SUPERMAN! I would have never believed this movie would ever happen.

I thought it was good, but I very rarely hate any movie that I see.

Funny how WWE has to drag the dead carcasses of "Legends" everywhere to get a little bit of goodwill these days

But only two years removed from Wrestlemania VII,

Vince is all "you're too old Randy! Damnit, hang 'em up!"

Meanwhile, still getting mad pops

F.U. Vince for giving me less Macho Madness moments than there could have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back