• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 268: 410 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the detail in which you remember some show from 97. Not sure how a calender is gonna help that.:confused:

I guess i'm asking too much of people to figure out that a video dated and titled in September of 1997 came before the Montreal Screwjob which was in November of that year..you know reading and shit.

I guess i'm asking too much of people to figure out that a video dated and titled in September of 1997 came before the Montreal Screwjob which was in November of that year..you know reading and shit.

I can see where the confusion has arisen here. I was speaking in general, not specifically to yourself and I believe @HereticBD were discussing. My bad.:)

The funeral he had to go to wasn't his own, was it?

I'll show myself out.

Browns are below the Lions

Let's not confuse the ranking

Just caught up on like 467 posts while taking a shit

Just saw a guy with a clip on man bun. fuck this world

**Looks at the likes posts got in old thread.

Don't ever change, Heretic.

4 people. 3 of which consider me their arch nemesis, and the other guy who is personally responsible for 75% of the likes on this entire forum.

Whoa man, step back. The flames are too high on your sick burns.

4 people. 3 of which consider me their arch nemesis, and the other guy who is personally responsible for 75% of the likes on this entire forum.

Whoa man, step back. The flames are too high on your sick burns.

You think pretty highly of yourself to think you're above Bubba or Cook

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back