PWD 267: GI Joe Wrestling Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pronhub stole my email

The site is supposed to send them out after 3

20 years from now youll be seeing divas talking about who banged the most neckbeards and just how deep is kellykellys hole. Then someone will talk about odb getting tongue in the box for somas in a boiler room.

It will be both fascinating and weird

d68.gif

Rikishi is following that fat asshole...

...and 36k others.:)

Fucking hell, he even bothers them at the airport. This shit just isn't acceptable. Look at Bryan, he's actually got the "Let's get this fat shit out of that way so I can go the fuck home", Brie doesn't even want to smile and Nikki won't even take her glasses off.

I hate CM Punk, but he's got a point with this shit.

I can't imagine how clueless you have to be to interrupt someone at the airport, a place where no one is in a good mood. If you have to do anything just shake their hand and say I'm a big fan or something then let them be on their way.

I saw Amir Khan at a restaurant with His buddy

My family was pushing me to go talk to him and get a picture

I didn't feel it was right to bother the guy

He did show up in a sweet limo

I saw Dave Thomas walking out of Wendys back in 94' and no one bo lieved me.

I was in Miami and saw Cain Velasquez walking down the street about 2 weeks after he won the belt back from JDS. Thought about shaking his hand and saying good win but looked like he was spending time with his wife shopping so I left him alone.

And thats why NXT is playing to 35 people at a bingo hall in the worst state in America
Like Jim Cornette says "You gotta fuck the rats"
Its not his fault that the rats are neckbeards now
Guarantee if Bayley woulda blew him behind the building he 'd make that 600 mile trip every week
Stupid fuckin Bayley dont know shit about getting over
Atleast ring rats were presentable, them neckbeards couldn't mortgage their parents house to bang an actual chick.

I would never bug someone for pics or anything like that. Ive met and taken medicine with a lot of musicians but its more from hanging in clubs than seeking anyone out.

Almost got in a fight with that turd from the maroon 5 before they blew up over some drunken shit.

I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "I'll go a little later, I'll go a little later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I've been in many famous people's houses; baseball players, football players, both the current and former Packers coaches, and most recently the drummer for Disturbed. Not ONCE have I ever thoughr, gee he owes me a fucking photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back