PWD 253: Part Time, Special Attractions return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to throw my mother in laws present at her like this

OCvP7d4.gif

Fuck that bitch!

I wish I could have done that with my grandmother's gift. But I hated her, so I wasn't wasting money on shit to throw at her head. Doesn't matter now anyways, she's dead.

I wish I could have done that with my grandmother's gift. But I hated her, so I wasn't wasting money on shit to throw at her head. Doesn't matter now anyways, she's dead.
Damn, lol

Trust me, everytime she was around, it took me all of my willpower to not uppercut her through the ceiling like in Mortal Kombat 3

Sometimes the way my mother in law breathes makes me want to rock her body with big nasty hooks.

Well, my grandmother had a trick when she was younger, when a kid acted out of line, she would turn her rings around so that the stones were on the palm (she wore more jewellery than Mr. T), and slap them in the face, sometimes after having them tied to a chair so they couldn't move.

She was also staying at my house after something had happened, however, she called her husband (she was married a few times), he was slightly inebriated, so she booked the first flight back to America, and decided to write the flight number on a condolence card, and skipped her own son's funeral.

So, it's a good thing she died in another country. For everyone involved.

53790100.jpg

hahaha. fuck. how often are you around her? i've had people that i've been around frequently enough where their existence gets on my nerves

fiance, i believe
Just the holidays, but even that is too much. The messed up thing that's happening now is I'm beginning to hate my father in law even though we have been cool because I don't think I can like a man that's been married to a woman like that for 40 years. That boy aint right...

remember when al snow sabotaged rock n sock by stealing the autographed copy of mick's book from the rock and throwing it away? would the wwe be able to pull something like this off in the reality era? or have they? i remember being frustrated that mick didn't go back to watch the previous shows to see what really happened. or that nobody in the locker room bothered to tell him that saw the segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back