Pwd 250: Fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu........

Cena vs Reigns WM 32 Main Event. With Cena getting the Hogan like cheers. First time Cena will ever be face, and with his heir apparent

But honestly WM 32 seems fucked, they need their guys back soon. Way too many injuries

If Punk would calm his fucking tits and not quit he could have main evented Mania this year with all these injuries.
Maybe
Probably not

Damn it, Sex. Stop posting those big ass squaredcircle gyfcat.gifs

They don't work well on this format.

If Punk would calm his fucking tits and not quit he could have main evented Mania this year with all these injuries.
Maybe
Probably not

He would make Roman look strong

Ehh fuck it. The WWE isn't for me. I'll feign interest with my nephews, but other than Roman, I'm completely out of people i enjoy watching.

When is DB supposed to return?

Cleared to wrestle by an independent doctor but not cleared by WWE'S doctor. Seeking a 3rd opinion at the moment, from what I gather it doesn't look promising of him ever coming back. Society has too much emphasis(rightfully so) on concussions and the damage they cause. WWE would look really bad if they knowingly allowed a competitor with huge concussion risks to wrestle if something were to happen to him.

Should put the belt on Woi. King Barrett deserves his rightful place atop the mountain.

King Barrett/Sheamus vs Cena/Wayne Rooney at Mania

What the hell is Brock doing?

First off lol at Sheamus and WWE. Talk about a darkest hour... creatively at least.:)

Now, I did just skim through the results... so - a returning Cena beats Sheamus and then it's him vs Reigns at Mania?

i dont understand these threads but man
that booty in the op
helloooooo

okay wait
wtf is that gif back there

1. ew wtf is up with sheamus' . . . face? hair? facial hair? what even is all that. oh man that looks awful
2. why is he pinning my man reigns???????!!!!
3. WHY DID A GUY WITH TERRIBLE HAIR BEAT A GUY WITH BTFL LUSH HAIR???????
4. when will it be mine turn to lay down with roman reigns :$

Its A NEW DAY! Whose ready for the Sheamus Experience!™

Sheamus like majority of MITB winners will have a short reign, probably lose the title at the Rumble to Reigns or Lesnar. Either way, Reigns/Lesnar 2 WM main event. Wouldn't be surprise if the ratings hit record lows with Sheamus as champion.

Sheamus is a solid all rounder with a strong finisher, a decent entrance and a unique (good or not) look. I think that picking him to cash in last night was a great move and that he can keep the title warm until the Rumble.

Back