PWD 234: The Book Of Bayley Owns Brooklyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he left the E he'd lose the name anyhow?

He would, but he's still with the company, he's still on the roster page, it still says "Perform in WWE as wrestler Wade Barrett". But the attack from Stardust was to write him off so he can film his movie, and be done with the "King Barrett" character.

So, perhaps we'll either see the return of Bad News, or the Barrett Barrage.

Shannon Whirry was the same. Tits and muff out in everything, before retiring the nudity in her mid-30s. Career stalled at that point, unsurprisingly.

Shannon Whirry was great too, but that was the 90s, there was so much softcore being shown, it was incredible, Channel 5, Live TV, Bravo, Grenada Men and Motors, Living. If I had a Tivo box back then, I'd probably still be in my room.

Shannon Whirry was the same. Tits and muff out in everything, before retiring the nudity in her mid-30s. Career stalled at that point, unsurprisingly.

Fuck yeah. I don't think I've ever heard anyone outside of me and my high school buddies reference her.

eLAhxQATRqaYR2L6TDpvldifTsf.jpg

There was one I always like was Gabriella Hall, she was pretty

Not at the level of Amanda.

Disagree. Amanda has big fake boobs, which is nice, but Sara is prettier.

It's not like picking AJ over Stacy Kiebler when both want you take them home. They voted for the pretty girl who was pretty bad at wrestling but seemed nice enough over the pretty girl that was pretty bad at wrestling and acted like a bitch.

I thought the other blonde girl, the one who just up and left, was pretty far and away the best of the bunch, with Gigi a distant second.

It's not the same without "Iron" Mike Tenay though.

I liked Mike Tenay in WCW, because he was actually educational and sounded like he knew WTF was going on in the ring. He would always talk about a wrestler's background and history, while Schiavone and Zbyszko argued over who could sound lamer. Bobby Heenan didn't know why he was there half the time.

Bobby was hammered and all out of fucks

Especially after Pillman scrambled his brains.

It's fucked up how Tony didn't want them to say anything about Gorilla Monsoon dying on air and it took Heenan threatening to quit.

The Brain had a neck injury and Pillman didn't know apparently.

Damn near perfect rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back