• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PWD 202: I'm Pretty Sure I Could Last At Least 15 Seconds With Ronda Rousey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me the Terry Funk interview on JRs podcast this week is horribly bad. Terry can barely construct a thought and JR doesnt want to contradict him about anything. Plus tons of reminiscence about the good old days and JR kissassalways has to say something nice about WWE every time a hint of criticism appears. And also his fucking proud sponsors comments. Amazon doesnt fucking sponsor you, youre a click partner.

He's taken too many nasty shots to the head. I don't think he's been coherent for at least twenty years now.

Jay Lethal takes jab at AJ and Punk

Lethal was just copying the original Shane Douglas ECW promo. Instead of listing NWA stars that held the belt before him, he listed the ROH ones. Doing impressions and reliving old promo's has been his thing since tna. Dirtsheets gonna Dirtsheet.

No. That's who they are now. You wanna go back to calling Nash Diesel?

Just don't go back to calling Kane by Isaac Yankem, DDS. He might not talk to you if you do. :redface:

Fun fact: Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis' first MMA fight was against Mitch of the Spirit Squad.

[YT]15UZFmEoug8[/YT]

JR is one of those old school guys who hates the opinion of internet fans.

Having listened to a few of JR's podcasts, if he's the voice AGAINST the opinion of the "internet fans" then I think everyone in these threads who complains about the IWC needs to re-evaluate their definition.

In the few podcasts I have listened to, JR is VERY pro:

-Women's Wrestling and everything that entails, more time for them to work, better stories, more focus on in-ring. He's very complementary to AJ and Paige especially, as well as believing WWE needs to focus it's diva's program more like NXT's division (and is a huge fan of that and perfomers such as Charlotte)

-Daniel Bryan being in the top or near the top of the company, pushing the performer the fans are behind, and not resisting what their viewers clearly support

-Not saying anything negative about CM Punk

Among other things.

Having listened to a few of JR's podcasts, if he's the voice AGAINST the opinion of the "internet fans" then I think everyone in these threads who complains about the IWC needs to re-evaluate their definition.

-Women's Wrestling and everything that entails, more time for them to work, better stories, more focus on in-ring. He's very complementary to AJ and Paige especially, as well as believing WWE needs to focus it's diva's program more like NXT's division (and is a huge fan of that and perfomers such as Charlotte)

-Daniel Bryan being in the top or near the top of the company, pushing the performer the fans are behind, and not resisting what their viewers clearly support

Among other things.

Sounds like a smarky neckbeard smark to me.

#trollface

Among other things.

I didn

The first podcast I ever listened to was the ryback one like twenty pages back.

I hope ryback wins the AtG Battle Royale.

I'd pop if Itami gets an "evil" gimmick. Mighty mouse Neville should be LHW champion. Owens will be stuttering. I don't really care much about Zayne or Balor.

I hope they actually let Curtis Axel move forward as a babyface, he's much better suited to the role.

That Axelmania thing is bound to be the next big thing for the IWC. I mean he has it all, a no talent hack who was given a killer intro with a chance to main event Raw a couple times and when he didn't cut it he was demoted yet some , like IWC guru CM Punk, dare to say they didn't give Axel a fair chance and HHH buried him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back